So if you eat your exercise calories back...

Options
2»

Replies

• milhawk
    milhawk Posts: 9
    Options
    I was eating my calories back, but found I was sabbatoshing my self becasue my phone was entering more calories than the machine said I burned. So, now I don't trust the phone calculations , use the machine versions and I like to mix it up also. Sometimes I eat them back sometimes I don't. I eat when I'm hungry and try to eat as healthy as possible! Good Luck
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I eat all mine back (estimated on an hrm) and I'm losing consistently. If I'm not very hungry, I choose calorie-dense food so that I don't feel stuffed.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I ate mine from the beginning, lost weight as predicted, and have been maintaining around the same weight for a year.

Some days I don't eat them all back, but other times I go buck-nutty and eat everything in sight, so it balances out.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I would eat back my calories until I was full. I didn't force calories down and I didn't run around looking for something with 37 calories in it.

Exactly. If I worked hard enough to be hungry I feel good eating. If I'm not hungry I don't. I'm losing weight slowly but surely. This is a lifetime change for me and I don't like being hungry. It's not a diet.
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I would eat back my calories until I was full. I didn't force calories down and I didn't run around looking for something with 37 calories in it.

I Agree! Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full!!! Eat slow and enjoy every bite!!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    I tried very hard to eat all of my exercise calories back yesterday, and I think I failed miserably. LOL I think I was under 300+ calories....I love to eat, but wow, if I ate back all of the calories, I wouldn't have time for anything else!!

Can't wait until my HRM gets here so I can REALLY track! :) Yippiee!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    check my ticker and yes I eat my exercise cals :)
    ditto