Fitbit Ultra

Options
Just bought a new Fitbit Ultra on ebay and I'm having some problems getting it to install. The website says it doesn't recognize the tracker. For any of you who have a Fitbit, have you had this problem? Is the problem my charger not working? Just frustrated...I was so excited to purchase this and frustrated that I can't get it to work!

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    You might want to repost this, giving a more specific title. There's been a LOT of posts over the last few days about the pros and cons of fitbit, and so people may be bored of it, and not reading thus.
    I can't answer your question- sorry!!
  • rnunl
    rnunl Posts: 15
    Options
    I had no problems setting up two FItbits and the Fitbit Aria scale, What step are you getting stuck on?
  • Halcyon3608
    Halcyon3608 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem, and it's because I plugged the base station into my computer before I installed the software. I had to remove and plug the base back in before the driver would install, after which point my computer recognized my new Fitbit right away. I hope this works for you as well!
  • mcn79
    mcn79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem, and it's because I plugged the base station into my computer before I installed the software. I had to remove and plug the base back in before the driver would install, after which point my computer recognized my new Fitbit right away. I hope this works for you as well!

This. I had the same problem. You can't plug the base station USB in before the software is installed.
  • fatasstobadass
    fatasstobadass Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hope you get it under control.

I bought a FitBit yesterday and I love it!