Weight Loss Quotes!

Options
bethany_jurries
bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
Everyone has cute little signatures and I found these on a website and I thought people might like to try a few out... I hope everyone is doing great this week! Good Luck and stay strong!

"The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later, you’re hungry again"
- George Miller

"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is."
- Ellen Degeneres

"If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner."
- Henry Sambrooke Leigh

"The rest of the world lives to eat, while I eat to live."
- Socrates

"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."
- Arnold H. Glasgow

"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork."
~English Proverb

"A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit."
~Author Unknown

"Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake."
~Author Unknown

"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."
~Paula Poundstone

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown

"I'm allergic to food. Every time I eat it breaks out into fat."
~Jennifer Greene Duncan

"To lengthen your life, shorten your meals."
~Proverb

"I'm not overweight. I'm just nine inches too short."
~Shelley Winters

Replies

• supermom1114
    Options
    well these arent weight loss quotes but they are still my fave quotes for life in general!

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
    James A. Baldwin

"Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born."
    Ronald Reagan

"Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom."
    Lt. Col. Grant L. Rosensteel, Jr.

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning."
    Ivy Baker Priest

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals."
    --Henry Ford

"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."
    --William Faulkner

"You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, if you hold that desire with singleness of purpose."
    --Abraham Lincoln

Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go."
    --T.S. Eliot

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."
    ~Maya Angelou

"The road to success is lined with many tempting parking spaces." -Author Unknown

"I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"
    ~Booker T. Washington

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care." - Author Unknown