New guy

Options
Hi everyone. I'm Scott, 25 and from the UK, been using this app for 2 month now so thought id say hello.

I've so far managed to loose about 12 kilo by watching my calories and exercise.

Feel free to add me, i could do with encouragement

Scott

Replies

• shep5856
    shep5856 Posts: 11
    Options
    no one saying hi????
  • RunnerFive
    RunnerFive Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Howdy!

Congrats on your current weight loss! Have you tried going on the site on your computer? I find it's LOADS more fun! So much stuff to read! Recipes and what-not. Add me if you like! I'm pretty good at encouragement when I'm not trapped in work.

Good luck, dude! Kick some *kitten* :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Howdy Scott - welcome! MFP is a pretty kick butt place. If you want you can add me - I like supporting my friends on my page because they rock!!
  • shep5856
    shep5856 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks guys. when i started i put my weight down a bit too low, i was more of 205 (ish) pounds, admitadly i was in a bit of denial about the weight etc, but im now down to 175 after about 12 week of hard work and a major cut in calories.
  • skininbonz
    skininbonz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard. After you post please be patient someone will come around. I wish you luck.
  • lydiatina
    lydiatina Posts: 14
    Options
    hey well done for your weight loss so far.good luck on your journey.were all in it to win it together!