No More Excuses - Ground Zero

Options
Looking for those out there who are just starting out after numerous attempts at weight loss and fitness. My ticker says 0 pounds lost, but I am determined to get the ticker moving. If you are tired of making excuses and need some support, I'm looking for the same thing. My goal this week is to plan my meals and exercise at least 20 minutes daily, while posting as often as possible. I am inspired by all of the success stories and would like to share my story someday soon.

Height - just shy of 5'2"

Starting weight - around 185 (will measure in the morning just to be sure)
Current size - 16

Goal weight (sometime next year) - 135 lbs
Goal size - 10/12 comfortably

Replies

• legowrangler
    legowrangler Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat..... planning on starting over! NO EXCUSES! except i weigh like 100 pounds more than you:flowerforyou:
  • Jentx30
    Jentx30 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am too. I was good for three weeks..usually it is two but I fell off after three weeks this time. Gained everything back too. I've attempted weight loss for years but always mess up. I have working out down pat but the eating thing is hard. Diet is 80% of weight loss. I'm giving up processed food too. Today is a new day. This has to be a lifestyle not a diet. No sugar either. I weighed this AM and I weight 158.5. That is three pounds higher than Friday AM. I was super bad this weekend so I am guessing it was water weight mostly. I'm still saying 158 is my start point though.
  • nomorexcuses
    nomorexcuses Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    10/5/09 Just checking in...

Off to a rough start. Slept late last night planning for today, so only had a few hours of sleep. Prepared my meals/snacks for work but ended up skipping lunch because I was on the road from one assignment to the next and didn't allow for time to eat....Next thing you know, I was in Harris Teeter shopping for groceries on a "hungry stomach" and you can only imagine. As for exercise, I haven't done anything yet. I still have time to burn off those excess calories with some physical activity this evening. Why does losing weight and exercise have to be such a challenge for me?

Tomorrow is another day and will be much better than today. I CAN DO THIS! I WANT TO BE HEALTHY!