ChaLEAN

Options
Just wondering if anyone tried ChaLEAN or the 2 days slim formula? It's by the same maker as P90X (which is beachbody.com).

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have used ChaLean Extreme!! It is an awesome program! I lost weight and inches and really love Chalene's workouts.

Let me know if you have any questions, my info is in my profile!
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    I am currently on week 7. I LOVE this program. I saw almost instant results from my body shape changing and toning up. I am also seeing the weight fall off. I started in a size 12/14 and I am down to a too big 10 or a tight 8.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Is the program more cardio based or more strength training?
  • hungrybear
    Options
    Oh wow! Awesome! Is there a diet guideline also or is it only exercise?
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Is the program more cardio based or more strength training?

It's a combination, but more strength training w/ interval cardio. It's slower weight training, and ChaLean really focuses on form and lifting as heavy as you can. There are 3 phases, you start w/ Burn, then Push, then Lean phase. Let me know if you have any questions!
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Oh wow! Awesome! Is there a diet guideline also or is it only exercise?

Yep, it comes with a nutrition guideline w/ menus and recipes also. I didn't follow the plan too strictly, just logged here and kept my eating *clean*. :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    It's a combination, but more strength training w/ interval cardio. It's slower weight training, and ChaLean really focuses on form and lifting as heavy as you can. There are 3 phases, you start w/ Burn, then Push, then Lean phase. Let me know if you have any questions!

What type of equipment do you need?
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    What type of equipment do you need?

Just dumbbells and it comes w/ a resistance band that you use for some exercises. My dh and I bought the BowFlex Select Tech dumbbells that I :heart: .
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Thank you!
  • hungrybear
    Options
    Thanks! I ordered it earlier this week and it came really fast. Can't wait to start...vacation's coming up though, so maybe after vacation.