Need some support? I do!

Hi, I'm new! I'm here to lose all the weight I gained over the summer (and then some), and to get ready for my boyfriend's homecoming in August after 8 months of him living in Asia.

I usually find my inspiration in others who are losing weight.

One strength I'm proud of is that I am goal-oriented. If I have the right amount of structure, I'll reach my goals. However, one of my biggest flaws is that, if I lose any motivation at all, I binge and pig out mindlessly on crap.

This account will not only provide me with structure, but it will also compliment my weight loss blog. I also have a weight loss / fitness tumblr blog, which I update with my progress, weight loss tips and infographics regularly. If you'd like to see it, feel free to ask me for the link.

Even if you don't really care about the blog, or even to talk much with me... add me anyways, I won't take it personally! I just need to see that other people are losing weight, and that alone will give me enough motivation!

Thanks guys! Good luck, I know I need some! :)

Replies

• Hello there, i am also looking for some support, as i feel i sometimes struggle :frown:

Add me if you want :smile: and maybe we can help each other :bigsmile:
  • Hi everyone

i got told about this site by someone i work with and thought after being told by my doctors that i was fat :sad: i thought i had better do something about it, as at this years christmas work party i do not want to be the jolly fat one :grumble:

If anyone wants to add me or send me a message with some tips or encouragement then please feel free :smile:

Cheers :flowerforyou:
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.