June Starters - Monday Weigh in - October 5th

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    I went ahead and updated the chart with the weigh ins from this week (so far) I saved it to my desktop. If Kandyjo or Megas will tell me how, at the end of the week I can post it to the website. :smile:

Hey, thanks!!!
    Email Meags... She is the one who takes care of the website, so just shoot her an email and you guys can get that worked out :wink:
  • kandyjo
    SW 182.4
    LW 154.2
    CW 153.4 (-0.8lbs)

At the end of last week I was actually down to 152.8, and even though I ran a 5k on Sunday then played soccer for 2 and a half hours, and ran last night I went back up 0.6lbs. Oh well, its still a downward trend overall!

The 5k was the Run For The Cure, in Ottawa there werre 8,500 of us! I finished in 33:48 which isn't spectacular (especially since people were saying it was more like 4.5km, not 5) but I finished. I had to walk a few times due to cramps, not to mention the 97% humidity :grumble: I don't have any good pictures of me during the race, but I posted one in my profile pictures waiting to start.

That is so fabulous!!!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    I was pleasantly surprised today when I stepped on the scale this morning! :bigsmile: I haven't been zig-zagging per say, but I haven't been sticking to my 1200 a day. I've been going over by 100-300 for a few days. This weekend I was bad and ate twinkies and cookies and cheesy lasagna. I think it was the metabolism boost that my body needed because I hadn't really lost in awhile. This might just be a fluke, so please don't go out and eat lots of crap like I did :laugh: But dang....those cookies were from American Cookie Co....double doozie...you know what I'm talking about!!

SW: 191
    LW: 162.5
    TW: 160.5
    GW: 140

Keep on truckin' ladies!!

Hey, awesome!!!! YOu are almost to the 150's!!!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Good Morning

SW 176.5
    LW 155
    CW 152.9 (-2.1)
    Total Loss = 23.6:love:

You so totally rock!!!!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    TW 145
    Still bouncing between 144-146. I started the 30 day shred-hope it helps

How do you like 30 day shred so far? I moved to level 2 the other day to change it up....Oh my...I can barely lift my arms:wink:
    I like it! I didn't realize that you where doing it too. Has it helped you in your weight loss? I'm not ready for level 2-it's been years since I have done a sit-up-that's the hardest part for me! :laugh: :laugh: Good luck. My baby boy turned 5 today. We went to Chucke E. Cheeses and ate cake and pizza but had a great time. I'm off to burn some calories right now.
  • ilike2moveit
    Is there a spreedsheet posted somewhere? I'm the only one floundering-good for you all-but bad for me....:frown:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    TW 145
    Still bouncing between 144-146. I started the 30 day shred-hope it helps

How do you like 30 day shred so far? I moved to level 2 the other day to change it up....Oh my...I can barely lift my arms:wink:
    I like it! I didn't realize that you where doing it too. Has it helped you in your weight loss? I'm not ready for level 2-it's been years since I have done a sit-up-that's the hardest part for me! :laugh: :laugh: Good luck. My baby boy turned 5 today. We went to Chucke E. Cheeses and ate cake and pizza but had a great time. I'm off to burn some calories right now.

I didn't buy the DVD's I've been doing it on Comcast on Demand..it only have level 1 & 2 so I'll have to buy them to get level 3. I've been doing them more & more lately and the weight is going away :) I've also noticed a huge improvement in the toning in my arms, back & legs....My "back fat" is almost gone, thank goodness! Good luck, I think their great!
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Been on this site fro 16 weeks now and my average works out as 1.44lbs per week.
    That actually makes me feel tons better, not quite the 2lbs a week I hoped but I'm getting there.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Good morning everyone. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that life's stresses are making me struggle a bit right now ... but I won't give up. I'll be going on a girls' weekend of hiking which I'm sure will kick my butt back into gear ... me and my BFF... some exercise ... and some quality time together. Woo Hoo ... 2 MORE SLEEPS!!!

101.gif
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Kaja, I'm sorry I didn't get your weigh in for this week. Do you weigh in on fridays or did I miss it?

Iliketomoveit, I'm working on getting the website updated with our spreadsheet. I'll post the web address friday after everyone weighs in. :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Good morning everyone. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that life's stresses are making me struggle a bit right now ... but I won't give up. I'll be going on a girls' weekend of hiking which I'm sure will kick my butt back into gear ... me and my BFF... some exercise ... and some quality time together. Woo Hoo ... 2 MORE SLEEPS!!!

101.gif

Awesome!!! I bet that is just what you need. Stress can do a lot of things to our bodies... A lot of "not good" things... Enjoy your weekend!!!!
  • busymom74
    Kaja, I just re-read the thread. lol I see it. :laugh:
  • busymom74
    bump_signs.jpg
  • ilike2moveit
    Kaja, I'm sorry I didn't get your weigh in for this week. Do you weigh in on fridays or did I miss it?

Iliketomoveit, I'm working on getting the website updated with our spreadsheet. I'll post the web address friday after everyone weighs in. :happy:
    K. thanks :happy:
  • magglett
    Hi there my friends ... Just a quick report ... I hope all is well with you. I went out tonight and bought my warm, lined, wind proof, waterproof pants and big thick hiking socks. Yesterday I bought a waterproof windbreaker jacket too. I'm now ready for this weekend's hiking in Tobermory. It's supposed to be cold and wet but I'm so excited. I just got home from an hour and a half walk with the BFF and she's really excited about this weekend too. With all the drama in my life lately we haven't had a chance to walk together in a couple of weeks so it felt really good. It will be Thanksgiving this weekend here in Canada too so it's nice that neither of us have to cook the big turkey dinner ... we'll be ordering it out and being served after the day of hiking ... mmmmm ... I can't wait. It will be so nice to de-stress. Well, thanks for listening ... sweet dreams to all.

SweetDreamsPuffyBear.jpg
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Ok I know I said I wasn't gonna weigh in this week but I couldn't resist getting on the scales this morning.
    SW - 180
    LW - 157.0
    CW - 155.6

Don't worry if its not on the spreadsheet cause I know that its probably complete by now. But I'm happy thats a 1.4lb loss.:happy: and i'm at my half way point!!
  • busymom74
    Good morning everyone. I still have a few people I need weigh ins for. Does anyone know if there are friday weigh ins? I'll wait until a little afternoon to post the spreadsheet just in case.

It's cold and rainy here today and it's gonna be a tough day to keep to my calories but I know we can do it!! :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    Hello my June Starter friends. I'm sitting here at work ... it's my first shift alone ... I'm both excited and nervous. I'm sure everything will go fine but that nagging voice of doubt in your abilities always haunts the back of my thoughts. I'm going to try and focus but lets face it ... mostly I'm looking forward to my weekend away. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

HappyFace.jpg
  • busymom74
    O.k. So I had to share since it made me laugh pretty hard.

You know in the crazy early morning when you roll over and realise your OH is just as "awake" as you? So you snuggle closer? :blushing: Well this morning at whatever time it was, that happened. My fiance wrapped his arms around me and says: "You're so much easier to hold now that you're smaller." :noway: :laugh: :laugh: I had to blink twice and think about it and yea, I've decided it's gotta be a compliment. :laugh:

I don't get too many people noticing my weightloss so when something like this happens I take it and run like my a*s caught fire. :laugh:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Hello All,

I hope everyone is doing well and being good to themselves by taking care of yourself. I know a number of people are going through stressful times so I wish you all a hopefully more relaxing weekend.

Tomorrow I do Week 4, Day 1 of the C25K running program and then afterwards I am donating blood. I am hoping my iron levels are high enough to donate but I won't be doing much afterwards because it tends to really deplete my energy. Next week I get my blood tested for some vitamin and mineral levels since I may be deficient in more than just iron.

Sunday I plan to just read most of the day. I bought a new book called 'What Happy People Know' by Dan Baker. Have any of you read it? If so, what did you think of it?

Monday is a holiday in Canada but I will probably mostly clean house that day. If the gym is open I will do Week 4, Day 2 of C25K.

Take care and be healthy.

T
This discussion has been closed.