Starting P90X Monday

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsmark2010
    mrsmark2010 Posts: 220
    Options
    did shoulders and arms today. My arms/chest are still sore from Monday, but I love the soreness!! I lost some of my strength during insanity! Tomorrow is cardio recovery for me. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have replaced Yoga with Cardio X but never Plyometrics. Remember it is the X in P90X. I will burn more calories doing that workout over any others. Just be glad you only do it once and a while... Insanity has you doing it everyday!! I agree with the others though, do what you can, pause when needed and don't look at the time either, if you do it and it takes an extra 20 minutes with pausing who cares. Your body will only get stronger every time you do it.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I sub all the cardio with other things often. I'll go for a run on the beach instead of Plyometrics or whatever. I've been doing it so long, I just go round and round with it, that I get bored with being inside for every single workout. So, sometimes I do the yoga or plyo, sometimes I do something different, like a bike ride. Just depends how I feel. I would sub any workout with anything if that's what you want to do. Don't sweat it.
  • healthnuttxo
    Options
    Ah, how are you liking it so far? I'm in month 3 of Classics!