What's your favorite Cheesecake Factory dinner?

Options
bms34b
bms34b Posts: 401 Member
Let's hear it! What's your favorite?

Replies

• Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    The Factory Burrito Grande is awesome! When i first saw it i thought it looked like a torpedo from a submarine. The thing is huge!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    the cajun jambalaya pasta is my fav! cheesecake is actually one of my favorite places to eat...unfortunately ive stopped eating there since EVERYTHING is so high in calories :(
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I stay the hell away from cheesecake factory now that I know what their nutritional content is (granted they have a 'skinny menu' now).
    But back in the day, my favorites were the 4 cheese pasta and the double BBQ bacon cheeseburger (yeah, I was large then haha)
  • bms34b
    Options
    UGH I love their cheeseburgers and 4 cheese pasta! I'm going there tonight with the inlaws and I think I've decided on the skinnylicious tuscan chicken, 585 calories and 24g of protein. Not great, but good enough!
  • loula28
    loula28 Posts: 61
    Options
    What a great question! We are going there tonight too and I have no idea what to get??! Any ideas????
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Have never eaten there.
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    the skinny cobb salad! so much salad and it's delicious!
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The Tuscan chicken is amazing!!!! By far my favorite, it's yummy, filling and I dont feel bad about eatting the whole thing if I somehow manage the task. The skinny coctails are winners too!!!!!
  • trich33702
    trich33702 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite places! Love the Chicken Madeira with the asparagus and mashed potatoes.
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory has the BEST lentil soup. It's to die for. :love:
  • bms34b
    Options
    Yes! I've heard good things about the skinny cocktails. I'm now changing my mind and thinking about the Crab Cakes...I think one serving has 245 calories and 50 g of protein!!!!
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp or the Thai Lettuce Wraps! SOOOO YUM!!!!! And of course, Strawberry Cheesecake. Mmmmm....
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Skinny chopped factory salad. We always spit the avacado egg rolls and split the Craig's carrot cake cheesecake :)
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Miso salmon with snow peas and rice. Drooooool.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I've never even stepped into a cheesecake factory. No desire to, except to fangirl (BBT)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    The Miso Salmon is really good :)
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW i didn't know its a real place! Just thought it was made up on The Big Bang Theory haha
  • kale_powered
    kale_powered Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've only been there once. But I had hummus as an appetizer, and then Evelyn's Favorite Pasta for a meal. Pretty good!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I hate that place with a fiery passion ever since learning my favorite dish there (the portobello on a bun) is 1300 calories... the place is a gluttonous disaster zone and I will never eat there again.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I stay the hell away from cheesecake factory now that I know what their nutritional content is (granted they have a 'skinny menu' now).
    But back in the day, my favorites were the 4 cheese pasta and the double BBQ bacon cheeseburger (yeah, I was large then haha)

I didn't know they had a skinny menu. I will still avoid TCF but not like the plague.