Things that have made it easier/better along the way!

Options
Some things are too good to be true, while others are too good to be kept a secret! I've been using MFP for approximately 2 months now and have found a few things to be very helpful in keeping me motivated and on track, and of course a few things that haven't... but anyways, I'm absolutely in love with the following products:

-Nike Womens' Free Run +2 Running Shoes. These are super light weight and so comfortable that they have given me the strength to run longer and faster. They kind of put a bounce in my step that gets me going until there's no stoppin me! It doesn't hurt that they are absolutely stunning too and come in many colors!

-Heart Rate Moniter. Yes, it's worth the investment. I use a Timex Zone Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor but I'm sure everyone who has one will agree, that it's far more accurate than MFP's estimates, which means more accurate results, which means a healthier happier you!

-Labrada Lean Body Protein Packets. These are a high-protein meal replacement shake. They are DELICIOUS and can be made into the most awesome post workout dessert-like treats if you add fruits or peanut butter, etc. Even without any fancy add-ins, it tastes like ice cream. The female specific protein (called "Lean Body For Her") has 190 calories, 30 grams protein, 3.5 grams fat, 2 grams sugar, and so so so many vitamins and nutrients. I used to be a smoothie barista and this drink was extremely popular!! You can buy it at Emerald City Smoothie and online through Amazon or Google, etc.

So those are a few of my favorite things that I give credit to in helping me be successful on my health journey. I hope that sharing this is helpful.

Now, what are some of your items/products/pieces of advice that have helped you along your journey?! :bigsmile: