WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM

Options
SO TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY ON THE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM. I RECIEVED THE B12 SHOT AND THEY SUBCRIBED ME 2 APPEPTITE SUPPERSORS. (PHENTERMINE, & PHENDIMETRAZINE) SO HOPE ALL GOES WELL I HAVE CHANGED MY EATING HABITS AS WELL. SO IN 1 WEEK I WILL WEIGH IN AND SEE THE RESULTS. HAS ANYONE ELSE EVERY TAKING ANY OF THESE IF SO WHAT WAS YOU RESULTS? OR OPINION?:smile::smile:

Replies

• 57silverfox
    57silverfox Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    goodluck
  • nettamarie
    nettamarie Posts: 23
    Options
    THANKS
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I warn you that you are probably going to get a LOT of negative feedback, mostly from people who have never even talked to their doctors about these medicines. They will tell you not to take "magic pills", etc.

If you would like to see what others on Phentermine have to say, there is a group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6655-phentermine-users

I am under a wonderful doctor's care and am having fantastic results with Phentermine. It is NOT a "magic pill", but it does help take the edge off my hunger so I can control myself and gives me some energy to get my butt moving. Stay in good communication with your doctor and let him/her know immediately if you experience any weird side effects. The worst that I had was dry mouth...but that just encouraged me to drink my water.

Good luck with your journey!
  • nettamarie
    nettamarie Posts: 23
    Options
    I warn you that you are probably going to get a LOT of negative feedback, mostly from people who have never even talked to their doctors about these medicines. They will tell you not to take "magic pills", etc.

If you would like to see what others on Phentermine have to say, there is a group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6655-phentermine-users

I am under a wonderful doctor's care and am having fantastic results with Phentermine. It is NOT a "magic pill", but it does help take the edge off my hunger so I can control myself and gives me some energy to get my butt moving. Stay in good communication with your doctor and let him/her know immediately if you experience any weird side effects. The worst that I had was dry mouth...but that just encouraged me to drink my water.

Good luck with your journey!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS WELL