Hit the wall and need some help!

Options
Over the last 18 months I have lost approximately 100 lbs ( I never used to weigh myself I was too disgusted with myself) or 5 pant sizes. I still need to loose another 25 lbs to hit my goal and I haven't been able to loose it. I have been at it for 6 months now for these last 25 and they will just not go away!! Need all the help I can get!

Replies

• bren6536
    bren6536 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Over the last 18 months I have lost approximately 100 lbs ( I never used to weigh myself I was too disgusted with myself) or 5 pant sizes. I still need to loose another 25 lbs to hit my goal and I haven't been able to loose it. I have been at it for 6 months now for these last 25 and they will just not go away!! Need all the help I can get!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,943 Member
    Options
    bren6536,

Welcome. YOU can do this ! WE are here for you !

I just read on the "Motivation & Support" Message Board something from jasip7 that resembles your situation.

Go to: Message Boards > Motivation and Support

Cheryl
  • bren6536
    bren6536 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks Cheryl! I am glad I found this site. I think the support will be really helpful in keeping me on track. I am getting very discouraged which leads to "bad" foods because they taste soooo good!!

I will talk to you later Cheryl it's about 1 am and I am beat
    Chow Bella

Brenda
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Grats on your weight loss!
  • yenn
    yenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    REV UP THAT ENGINE !!! Are you doing lotsa cardio now that you've dropped some of that excess baggage ?? YOU CAN DO IT!! Your body is very comfortable at whatever plateau you've hit, so whatever you're doing, change it. If you're stair stepping, start jogging instead. If you're walking, start climbing stairs !! Confuse your body a little, give it enough fuel (don't starve yourself) to realize it's not in starvation crisis mode, and you'll get there .. just hang in there !! This is the point where it's NOT just calories in vs calories out. There's some body chemistry involved. OMG and watch the Biggest Loser, it's starting again on Tuesday !! Good luck.