Stomach Pain

Options
Hey guys... I have been doing well on my diet for the past two weeks or so and have lost like five or six pounds. I am eating 1200 calories and try to eat all my exercise calories. I have had three occasions when I couldn't avoid eating a greasy or fatty food and I ended up getting so sick that I spend most of the night waiting in the bathroom feeling like I was going to throw up. I wonder if anyone else has felt this after being so healthy for a while or if maybe I have a medical thing I should get checked out. Has anyone felt this???

Replies

• Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    That's happened to me on more than one occasion. I try to avoid too much greasy food these days, body is just happier with a salad. Now if only my MIND could get on board with that lol
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey guys... I have been doing well on my diet for the past two weeks or so and have lost like five or six pounds. I am eating 1200 calories and try to eat all my exercise calories. I have had three occasions when I couldn't avoid eating a greasy or fatty food and I ended up getting so sick that I spend most of the night waiting in the bathroom feeling like I was going to throw up. I wonder if anyone else has felt this after being so healthy for a while or if maybe I have a medical thing I should get checked out. Has anyone felt this???

Maybe that greasy and fat food happen to have something that made your stomach feel like crap. Like when you get a stomach virus for example when certain meats are either not cooked properly or were exposed to something. Just make sure you pick your junk food wisely :laugh: .