Do you close it?

Options
jmoralesx5
jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
So if you go to the breakroom at work and the microwave door is left open, do you close it or leave it open and why?

Replies

• RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    close it so no one runs into it and breaks it off!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Close it. Leaving it open irks the hell out of me. Same with bathroom lights. When you're done, turn the damn lights off!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Close it.........because I have a little pride in my work place and it looks like crap if it's open. It also burns 3 calories which I can log and takes 0.002 seconds to complete the task:)
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    Close it.........because I have a little pride in my work place and it looks like crap if it's open. It also burns 3 calories which I can log and takes 0.002 seconds to complete the task:)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

id leave it open... if someone closed it, id go back and open it again :laugh:
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Close it... I'm the dumb butt that would run into it
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Leave the door slightly ajar, that way no one will bump into it, but any lingering odours will leave faster. Nothing worse than the smell of someone elses food in a microwave you need to use.
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    I'd close that *kitten*...but not before I picked a frozen meal at random from the freezer ( preferably one that was labeled with someone elses name) and set it for 25 mins or so :devil: :devil:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I always close it if I am walking by.
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'd close that *kitten*...but not before I picked a frozen meal at random from the freezer ( preferably one that was labeled with someone elses name) and set it for 25 mins or so :devil: :devil:

A girl after my own heart! love it!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Close it. I'm anal retentive like that... I'd probably check that the clock was set right too.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I would close it because it's supposed to be closed. (Just my opinion) I also hit the off button if somebody has left a few seconds on the timer. Why do people do that anyway? That bugs the crap out of me! :explode:
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Close it because some dilhole left it open.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I throw it out the motherfukking window because *kitten* that can't close a ****ing microwave door don't deserve warm food.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I would close it because it's supposed to be closed. (Just my opinion) I also hit the off button if somebody has left a few seconds on the timer. Why do people do that anyway? That bugs the crap out of me! :explode:

My wife does this constantly...takes the food out before the timer goes off...I tell her just set the timer for less time, but NOOOOOOO
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Close it! I'm also the person who always makes sure the printer lid is down, that bothers me too.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Assuming it doesn't stick out far enough to be a safety hazard, why close it? The next person is just going to have to open it anyway. Seems like a wasted motion.

just kidding...close the damn door you lazy slobs!