"This time next year I'll _____"

Options

Replies

• tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    By this time next year I will be at my goal weight, and I will have the best time shopping for clothes!!!! I will also go to the water park with my family, instead of trying to think of other places to go. During the summer I will go swimming whenever I want. I will also cut up my Lane bryant, and Avenue credit cards lol. Looking forward to the new me next year :):glasses:
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    Be able to wear shorts all summer long and be able to buy the sexiest Halloween costume!!! :noway:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    This time next year I'll hopefully feel only the need to keep going and no more the need to restart.
    This time next year I'll hopefully know already how to maintain.
  • nandocolaco
    Options
    ... below my overweight threshold and nearing - if not there yet - a BMI of 22.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    This time next year I will be able to go running with my MARINE hubby :love:
  • annasid78
    Options
    This time next year I'll:

Be just about to my goal weight and near a healthy BMI

Run everyday

Be able to run a 5K for speed. Not just making it

Be working toward a 10K goal

Be comfortable in all clothes

Wear a bikini ? and rocking a 1 piece

My whole family will be in their best health ever

Be able to fit in carnival rides
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    This time next year I'll be a yoga master.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    TTNYI be able to run a half marathon....
    I will have acheived my loss goal of 90 pounds and then some
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    actually have memories of going to the beach with my boyfriend. never went. ever. to the beach with him. very sad. three years, beach about an hour away... :noway:
    Zara, we can throw his worthless *EDITED* in a hole with my ex and go to the beach ourselves!! :flowerforyou:

This time two years ago, I was 200+lbs with health problems threatening to hospitalize me. I was 26.
    This time one year ago, I was well on my way to losing the weight, about 35 lbs down, health problems subsiding. I was 27.
    This year, I have gotten rid of a toxic husband and am relearning myself. I am 28.
    This time next year I'll be at my goal weight.
    This time next year I will have gone through enough counseling to realize my true self worth.
    This time next year I will have a daughter in kindergarten.
    This time next year I will be happier with life, recognizing the potential in living each day to its fullest.
    This time next year I will be me. Happy. Healthy. Loving. Caring. Amazing. Smiling. :smile: I will be 29 and still young enough to enjoy a full life.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    this time next year i'll be able to fit comfertably into the rides at Kings Island
    I'll want to wear a swim suit
    and I will be in single digit clothing sizes and enjoy shopping again
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Here's an extended take on it:

This time LAST year, I was about to start the Couch to 5k running program, I had lost 50lbs, and I was half way to my goal.

Right now I am 5.5 days away from running my first half marathon, I've maintained my loss for a year and am ready to tackle the final 45 lbs!

This time NEXT year I will be 5.5 days away from running my first full marathon, I will just have celebrated my 30th birthday, and I'll be at my goal weight.

That's awesome. Was it a personal choice to maintain at the halfway point, or did it just happen?

Well, it was a combination of getting stuck over the holidays (I learned some great tactics by trial and error for this year!) and then the fact that training for the 1/2 marathon actually required a LOT of (healthy) fuel into my body and I had to choose between losing weight or not having enough energy to train properly. But between my half marathon this weekend and starting to train for the next one Jan 5th I'm hoping I'll have a gentle enough training schedule that the calorie deficit to lose weight will happen again!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Here's an extended take on it:

This time LAST year, I was about to start the Couch to 5k running program, I had lost 50lbs, and I was half way to my goal.

Right now I am 5.5 days away from running my first half marathon, I've maintained my loss for a year and am ready to tackle the final 45 lbs!

This time NEXT year I will be 5.5 days away from running my first full marathon, I will just have celebrated my 30th birthday, and I'll be at my goal weight.

That's awesome. Was it a personal choice to maintain at the halfway point, or did it just happen?

Well, it was a combination of getting stuck over the holidays (I learned some great tactics by trial and error for this year!) and then the fact that training for the 1/2 marathon actually required a LOT of (healthy) fuel into my body and I had to choose between losing weight or not having enough energy to train properly. But between my half marathon this weekend and starting to train for the next one Jan 5th I'm hoping I'll have a gentle enough training schedule that the calorie deficit to lose weight will happen again!

Wow, that takes a lot of work! Good for you!
  • smadag1
    Options
    This time next year I will be in a comfy 8

ps I love this thread:flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Great thread!!

This time next year I will be maintaining my goal weight. (Not hopefully, I KNOW I will!!)
    I will be picking out a costume that will look amazing on me and I will be once again trying to convince my fiance that one child is enough. :laugh:

Oh and I will be christmas shopping early. :laugh:
  • smadag1
    Options
    This time next year I will have to wear a belt to keep my pants up :laugh:
  • toots99
    Options
    This time next year I'll look back at this time, and give myself a big pat on the back for keeping up the good, hard work! :drinker:
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    This time next year I'll look like Jillian Micheals.
  • smadag1
    Options
    This time next year I will be SMOKIN'
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I wanna try harder, so that

this time next year I will not eat late.
    this time next year I can manage my snacks better.
    this time next year I'll be still working out regularly. :smile:
  • toots99
    Options
    This time next year I'll be amazed at how far I've come! :smile: