Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Low fat take with lunch and dinner options?

I work 12+ hours at my job, so I need to take dinner and sometimes lunch with me depending on when I work. I don't have a fridge or anything, just a microwave. I have brought sandwiches, and leftovers sometimes, but I just really want something easy to take and filling to eat. I get so bored at work that I just want to eat, and sometimes because I'm walking around and doing so much I do end up getting hungry.

Replies

• FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    I have to pack a lunch most days and soon will be packing dinners too. Some of my favorites have been tuna salad with crackers and lots of fruit. I have been eating frozen dinners but they give me heartburn and have lots of sodium.I am looking for some healthy packable lunches too!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Peanut butter and banana is a good one. String cheese and crackers. Chicken breast and canned green beans