Everyday users?

Options

Replies

• JessWinnett
    Options
    Hey :) I'm on everyday but as I mainly use the app I check it every couple of hours to see what everyone's up to so can give encouragement. Please feel free to add me, would love to support you on your journey :)
  • LisAllum
    LisAllum Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm glued to this every single day, and when not at home, glued to the app on my phone lol. I have AMAZING support from people on here and have made some fabulous new friends. We all have bad days as well as good, and I like that I can share the great with the not so great. I know the support I have received has been invaluable! Please, everyone, feel free to add me and let's all reinforce our support networks! We can do this because WE ROCK! :-)
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    hello :) it is nice to be here with you all! please i log in everyday and i need support! i have to lose about 10 kg!! heeeeeelp :D
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    This is my Facebook!! Lol feel free to add me if u would like

hahah i love it.. funny ive seen that said over and over on here... and thats so me now!! lot more interested to
    be on here and log cals/exercise and go under community blogs/?'s.. (this) lol..
    just lot more posotive.. cool.. good stuff :drinker:
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new and have been making great progress along with meeting tons of really cool MFP'ers! Feel free to add me!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Am here daily, but do better recording Mon-Fri
  • amswanson3
    amswanson3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. I use it on both my phone and computer. It really keeps me motivated. Extra support is always better!
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I'm on here everyday!!!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    It feels a little like Hotel California for me.
  • kellyjomundy
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone, im on everyday :)
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday.. anyone feel free to add me. :))
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    On daily, several times! Lol! Feel free to add me (anyone)!
  • Man_in_Motion
    Options
    I'm here everyday. Add me if you like...I swear I'm a nice guy to know :)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. That goes for anyone else that would like a new friend for motivation.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I am on here daily and am very supportive. I also go on here more than FB because it is more of a postive atmospher. Good luck to everyone! :smile:
  • havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hi! i just added you :) get ready for a ton of comments on all your accomplishments haha
  • Sylegna0904
    Options
    Hey all! I really need motivators.......Friends who will keep me on check with this waitloss journey! I never really imagined wanting to lose weight as much as I do now that I am newly engaged!!! The date has not been set, but I know that we are going on a special vacation in December and I really want to be able to be at least 20 pounds lighter by then. If anyone is willing to serve as a motivational person please add me. THank you!