What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• kaervaak
    kaervaak Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken thighs, taken off the bone and seasoned with lemon juice and chili powder the put on a potato roll with roasted red pepper hummus and feta cheese.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I went out for Mexican food with my family :) vegetarian fajitas, plus chips and salsa (probably too much, but oh well!).
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Your dinner looks really good!! I ate dinner at my mom's tonight and she made spaghetti with sausage.. Yum.
  • ladybarometer
    ladybarometer Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Turkety sandwich on wheat and chips :P
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Grilled tilapia, grilled zucchini, and Trader Joe's quinoa (frozen, heat & eat, so easy and good!). Probably some cantaloupe, too.
  • mommie2monkey
    Options
    Homemade chicken fajitas... heavy on the vegetables (mushroom, onion, green pepper). YUM!
  • msdeeb
    msdeeb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    IDK but I really want BBQ
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Costco's Garlic and Pepper chicken breast on the BBQ
    Mixed green salad with feta and almond slices
    Strawberries with Cool Whip for dessert

It was delish. :happy:
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Chef Salad w / tomato / mushroom / boiled egg /shredded cheese / bacon tomato dressing
    very small baked potato w/ lemon juice
    broccoli / cauliflower mix...steamed
    1 small BBQ'd rib
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Worked my butt off moving my daughter to a third floor apartment, so I splurged and had LIttle Ceasar's Pizza. Still under my calorie goal for the day because of the exercise.
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Homemade Tandoori style baked (don't have a Tandoor in the house!) chicken tenders and thigh, grilled veg, cottage cheese, and Mango Ice cream Bar.
  • xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    Reading everyone's dinner choices (especially the air one ;D lol) made me hungry! I think I'll take some of your ideas and cook something this upcoming week!