Rockin' Wellness ??

Options

Replies

• sabsanders
    Options
    I seen some reviews from Rockin Wellness on Amazon.com
  • mcknjack
    Options
    I bought a bag to try about 2 weeks and I have been taking it faithfully since I got it in the mail. For breakfast, a little ice, one scoop of Rockin' Wellness, chia seeds and coconut/almond milk. Sometimes I have a shake for my late afternoon snack as well.

It took about 3 days to notice changes. Rockin' Wellness has more carbs than I'm used to eating for breakfast, I usually eat more of a protein-based breakfast, along with my autistic son. I expected a small blood sugar spike, but didn't see that at all. When I sat down and really thought about the ramifications of that, I realized that I was feeling better all day, thus more active. I was sleeping better at night. Exczema I had on my arms cleared up immediately.

I do have to say that all of the positives can be attributed to the shake, but also can be attributed to just feeling better and eating better during the day. I'm much more active and when I start the day doing well by drinking a shake, it makes it easier to make healthy choices throughout the day. I just ordered 5 bags and plan to continue with Rockin' Wellness for a long time to come. It's expensive, but less so when you buy in bulk and MUCH less than things like Shakeology :)
  • cmaloblocki
    cmaloblocki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm confused about what this product is? I see that it is plant based and has caffeine - but doesn't have protein? I"m trying to find stuff online. I personally use ProteinFusion - it is a plant based, low carb, low sugar protein powder and I blend it with kale, spinach, 1/2 a banana, unsweetened almond milk and frozen berries every morning - it is SUPER satisfying - no caffeine... so is Rockin Wellness meant to be a substitute for veggies? I"m confused! Help!
  • missyetling
    Options
    I just started using this, only on day 3 today. It has some protein 4g which is less than I would normally consume, but I am giving it a whirl. I just purchased 2 bags to try it. I mix it in Soy Milk, so I get more protein in that versus mixing it in Almond and/or Coconut Milk.
  • peanuttylove
    Options
    Anybody from the old posts still here and have anything to say about this product? It seems like most of you have only used it a few days before posting something. Do you like it? Is it a good meal replacer? How many carbs are there in the 2 scoops?
    Thanks!
  • mcknjack
    Options
    Still using it and still loving it! Great meal replacement that keeps me full all morning. Two scoops is 180 calories, 24 carbs and 4 grams of fiber. I really just think it's a great product. I only use a little over one scoop so a bag will last longer than a month. I found that two scoops is too chocolate-y.
  • coppertop3
    coppertop3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love this stuff! I've been using it for a little over a month. At first I noticed a little more energy. As time went one,a lot more energy. And last week I lost 4.5 pounds! It tastes great (I mix in 1 teaspoon almond butter, a shake of cinnamon, a frozen banana and 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk). I've tried a lot of other shakes and they were either just OK or tasted like pure garbage, and you always had to add in so much stuff that you kind of defeated your purpose. But I love this shake and the results I'm seeing (in the mirror as well as energy). I'm so enthusiastic about it and my husband has seen such an improvement in my mood and energy level that he is starting to drink it too!
  • Tarax55
    Tarax55 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ok this is my 3rd reply to this, the product is FABULOUS. I did have some weird things going on but it wasn't Rickin Wellness causing it. I've gone through 5 more bags since my last post, couldn't be happier!!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I just kind of found out about this product. I'm looking for a meal replacement for times when I don't have time to eat. However, throwing down that much money makes me a bit more cautious...
  • elvisjunky
    Options
    My friends have been using this for a year & both have felt amazingly healthy! They were referred by another success story. I have been using it 3 weeks. I didn't use it 2 days & I was hungry all day both days. I have tons of food allergies so very happy to find something I can have!

I use a blender: one scoop of RW, a banana, 8oz of coconut water, a handful of blueberries & a scoop of ice. It is delicious! My friends change up which fresh or frozen fruits they use.

I am committed to getting healthy, so I plan to buy a few packages to get the price break. Another friend is also starting it, too. I think it is worth a try!!! I've done a lot of online research & the price is not bad for all the multiple health food ingredients.

I'd like to see more reviews & hear your success stories.
  • privatedanni
    Options
    I too am interested in this one. I've been looking for something with no sucralose (which seems to be in every protein shake out there). Since I'm leaning toward a gluten free diet and clean eating, this seems like a good choice for me. The price is definitely steep, but I guess you get what you pay for. I'd love to hear of anyone's actual weight loss on it? I'm looking to supplement one meal a day.
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well....I couldn't let the RW I had in the cupboard go to waste, so I dragged it out again. I haven't lost any weight (bad weekends), but my cholesterol and is lower! I have only been using this about a month, so I think it is going well so far. I like the idea of knowing what I am eating for breakfast every morning and what I will have for lunch. Mornings I have a scoop of RW, some almond milk, ice, banana, and a scoop of PB2...YUM!!!
  • daizmaiz
    daizmaiz Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi,

came across this post whilst looking for some reviews on Super Eight Shake which is very similar to Rockin Wellness. I used to drink Rockin Wellness everyday and it was great at first but i started getting this really bad taste in my mouth after a few weeks.

I switched to Super Eight Shake about 6 weeks ago and it's much better- i still mix it with coconut milk and a banana once a day.

Rockin wellness used to give me a good boost for the day which started to fade and i was back to feeling lethargic in the afternoons but with the new stuff I'm "bouncy" all day. There are a couple of other similar shakes but I find them all too expensive
  • Luvlex4
    Luvlex4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So glad I found these reviews. I am needing to get back on track after recovering from shoulder surgery and I saw that RW is having a special on FB. I've been wanting to tyr it. You might want to go and check it out. Limited Quantity Sale!!! $49.99 for 1 Bag of Rockin' Wellness and Get a Free RW Blender Bottle. 1000 Packages Available. Online Only. *While Supplies Last free fedex delivery 3-5 business days is what I am showing for mine. They extended this offer it looks like. I forgot to finish my order a couple of days ago.
  • pandatx
    pandatx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just purchased Rockin' Wellness a couple of weeks ago. I guess the most confusing thing for me is the nutritional info. The website and literature all boasts how great it is for you, but when I look on the back of the bag the nutritional values for pretty much everything are negligible at best. So I'm not sure how its so great for you when there's so little nutritional value?

Example: Fiber 2g, Protein 4 g, Vit A 0%, Vit C 15%, Iron 10%, Calcium 4%, Magnesium 5%, Potassium 3%.

Where is the "Wellness" coming from?
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I just purchased Rockin' Wellness a couple of weeks ago. I guess the most confusing thing for me is the nutritional info. The website and literature all boasts how great it is for you, but when I look on the back of the bag the nutritional values for pretty much everything are negligible at best. So I'm not sure how its so great for you when there's so little nutritional value?

Example: Fiber 2g, Protein 4 g, Vit A 0%, Vit C 15%, Iron 10%, Calcium 4%, Magnesium 5%, Potassium 3%.

Where is the "Wellness" coming from?

It's coming from their marketing department.

(and yet again the thread is revived haha - even cats tap out after 9 lives :tongue: )
  • pandatx
    pandatx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It gets revived because when you do an online search for Rockin Wellness this thread comes up as one of the very first pages shown.
  • Eschlichte
    Options
    I am reviving the thread again :) Not sure if I have a picture on here but I can assure you I am not fake :) Anyway.. I have been using Rockin Wellness for quite some time. I will not say this thing is a miracle but I looked into natural foods and things like Goji Berries etc.. When I found Rockin Wellness I saw that it had all the things such as Goji Berries, Flax, Chai Seeds etc that I was trying to blend in my own shakes. The taste is great. I know it is expensive.. I have looked for cheaper.. I found one product but the taste was terrible and I could not bring myself to drink it..

I have Rockin Wellness every morning 1 scoop with almond milk. It blends ok in a blender bottle but I prefer to use my nutribullet which makes it perfect.. I like to stick a banana in it sometimes too and the nutribullet is great for adding things in...

I do get alot of energy from it.. I have not noticed any reactions for allergies as some have said on here.. I also put chipps of ice in it to make it really cold and blend that with the nutribullet.. I like it alot when it is really cold...

I stay pretty satisfied till lunch.. I have not tried the two shakes a day thing..

Just my thoughts
  • mbmazurek
    Options
    I've been using Rockin Wellness for over a year now. I guess I'll be on it forever unless something changes. I drink it every morning & sometimes as a snack. I was needing something to help me 'live' and have the energy to face the day. I had a lot of brain fog and was teaching a fitness bootcamp with no energy. This was all due to the loss of our son. I usually add ice and a banana to my drink. I change it up sometimes and use frozen cherries. I either make my own hemp milk or use coconut water as my liquid. Hope this helps someone else out there that is looking for something to help them survive. I push us pretty hard in exercise class now. It wasn't a quick fix but my body and mind were so far down that I did notice a difference when I started. Over time my health has gotten better and better. I always use my Nutri bullet.