Looking for MFP friends to be fit and awesome with!

Options
Hi! I've been on MFP for 4 days now and love it so far.
On top of being a really good logging tool, the community is really positive and supportive. So I'd like to find more friends to do this with.

Growing up I was lucky enough that my metabolism was able to offset my sporadic exercise and terrible eating habits. But it's been catching up with me and the pounds have started piling on. I am determined to lose the 20 pounds I gained this year, but know I'll be needing motivation and inspiration.

Add me!

Replies

• TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi!! Wow, you are lucky to have that metobolism! I've battled my weight all my life but I've made a lot of positive changes over the last couple years.I still have about 50 more lbs to lose. I also just started using the community/support side of this site. I'm always open to more supportive friends!! I will add you. :)
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to "fit" but pretty experienced with "awesome." :P Add me if you like. I've been here a while but I'm just starting to open up to other members. I'm always looking for someone to share support with.
  • superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Wow, you are lucky to have that metobolism! I've battled my weight all my life but I've made a lot of positive changes over the last couple years.I still have about 50 more lbs to lose. I also just started using the community/support side of this site. I'm always open to more supportive friends!! I will add you. :)

Too bad I took it for granted and only know to value it when it's gone. No use crying over it though, will take work, but I'm gonna fit into the old jeans. Dangit!
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Feel free to add. Be glad to help you stay on track :)
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!! :)
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day. :smile: