Why can't I let go of Mcdonalds?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    when you're ready to do better you'll do better until then you'll continue eating trash. sorry cheeseburgers from mc d's is trash.
    why not make your own at home?
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    Allow me to be as brutally honest as I can be about this. Over the past 36 years I've eaten enough Big Macs to feed a small nation twice, seriously. When I was a young adult and Big Macs ran 2 for $4 for like a year in my area...yeah seriously. McDonald's is one of the worst things you can put in your body. From calories to carbs, sodium and all those nasty fillers they use. I've completely given up fast food in order to get healthy. The health risks alone are not worth it to me. It's honestly mind over matter. Just make different choices and choose not to eat there.
  • Powergirl123
    Options
    OKAY IF U CANT LET GO SEARCH: WHAT ARE CHICKEN NUGGETS MADE FROMAND GO TO IMAGES
  • javagsd
    javagsd Posts: 82
    Options
    Take a look at whether your craving is the actual double cheeseburger or the ease of pulling into the drive thru and getting something. Maybe try a couple of times to order something more clean and see how that feels.
  • Monny287
    Monny287 Posts: 109
    Options
    Try working there. I do work there, and it has totally killed my desire to eat their food because I'm around it all day. :P