Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Yuko4649
    Yuko4649 Posts: 4
    Options
    You can add me too. I need a support system as well :wink:
  • princess12370
    Options
    Hi you can add me! I just joined as well!
  • lisabullins
    lisabullins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am looking to lose about 30 lbs !
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    we could all need more friends, good luck and you or anyone can add me
  • Man_in_Motion
    Options
    I'll throw in-- anyone in the thread who wants can send me a request!
  • nicpap617
    nicpap617 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I also lost about 35lbs then gained about 10lbs back recently. I joined MFP but never really got into it until last week when I saw my best friend for the first time in 6 months and saw the success she had on here. So here I am hoping to create my own success. I want to lose about 25-30lbs. Everyone can feel free to add me as well, because we all could use motivation especially in our weak moments :wink:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Josieimdoinmenow
    Josieimdoinmenow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lets do this chicka!!!
  • cljulius
    cljulius Posts: 9
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I just started this last Tuesday, so I am pretty new at it. I am looking to lose at least 20 pounds, or a bunch of inches off my waist, whichever comes first.
  • treed4
    treed4 Posts: 66
    Options
    hi,

Feel free to add me as a friend. I went through the same thing with losing weight, and have gained it all back and am now needing to lose 50 pounds. Starting over, but with a good additude!
  • cassi82
    cassi82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation. Feel free to add me as well!
  • aggiesarah02
    Options
    Just getting back on FP. Have 20lbs for my first goal and then another 15 after that! Feel free to add me!
  • amylynn812
    amylynn812 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am always looking for more friends and support :)
  • andrewzehner121
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • nbshifrin
    nbshifrin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose about the same. Feel free to add me for support from a totally different timezone!
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :) We can definitely support and motivate each other ;)
  • ewindorski1981
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to lose 25 pounds by the end of this year but ultimately, to be healthy, I need to lose a total of 50 pounds. I am a mother of 4 very active children and I work full time. I have a great support system (my best friend and my husband) but it doesn't seem like anything works for long. I have been tracking what I eat and exercise for about a month now but I'm not always pleased with the results. I would love to be added as your friend. Sometimes I don't really wanna "talk" to my friends because they will see how I feel so sometimes it's easier to spill over the computer. Thanks and good luck to everyone.