need some friends that are serious

Options
Hi, I've really enjoyed my 12 days on this site so far. I'm already down 10 lbs and and EXTREAMLY motivated. I was hoping to get some more friends that are strict and regimented in their eating and fitness. Preferably with open diaries so we can share and help eachother. I am interested in people who seriously try to restrict or eliminate all processed foods, junk foods, unhealthy snacking etc. I am determined to be the healthiest me I can and I would like to learn more and be motivated by like minded members.

I know many members are happy eating fast food and just counting the calories but that is not what I am here for and I would truly appreciate the help of more experienced members. I really mean it when I say I am changing my life here, not just to drop a few pounds but to become the most healthy, lean and powerful me I can be. Any takers???

Replies

• Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hey there....I was off track for a while but very committed to get back on track...I can also use the motivation and support and agree with having my calorie intake as healthy as possible.. add me on if you like and we can support each other through this journey
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    just sent a friend request :)

and it looks like it's just you and me Haha. :)
  • almostatgoalweight
    almostatgoalweight Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest that you friend people are at the end of their weight loss journey, rather than the beginning. Half of people on MFP gain weight, so it makes sense to friend the people who have already proven that they can lose.
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    I'd suggest that you friend people are at the end of their weight loss journey, rather than the beginning. Half of people on MFP gain weight, so it makes sense to friend the people who have already proven that they can lose.

Sounds about right :)