I am new and overweight

Options
I am new to this website. A friend of mine introduced me to this website and I am liking it so far. I have been working out and not keeping track of my food and I have lost 3 inches and gained 6 pounds. I hope that this website can give more support than the previous ones that I have been on. Thank you.

Replies

• zbtru
    zbtru Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome, I have found this website to be very helpful when tacking your calories, carbs, chol, iron and all the other stuff, plus letting you know how many calories you exercised off. Hope you like it and do well. Zbtru
  • reefkeeper
    Options
    Keep track of your food(all of it). You will be amazed at how many calories you may be eating. Use a food scale,... trust me.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: