Lonely

Options
Tender78
Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
Feeling sad and lonely lately...been kind of down...tired of a man that can't seem to make up his mind about what he wants...which, to me, pretty much says he has and he just doesn't want to admit it to me. Maybe feeling down because I'm realizing it's the end of something I don't want to end and knowing the hurt I feel now is nothing compared to the hurt I'll feel when I fully accept the way things are. Again, just feeling sad & lonely. :frown: :brokenheart:

Replies

• flopsy1973
    flopsy1973 Posts: 46
    Options
    Sending you a big hug to try and make you feel better x :flowerforyou:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, Tender. You deserve someone who is excited to be with you. Screw that ambivalent dude. Remember the hurt is temporary and leaves you open for something much more rewarding. Hang in there. :flowerforyou:
  • germaic
    germaic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hugs and encouragement your way tonight, you aren't alone!:flowerforyou:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    You were created to be loved and cherished and embraced and encouraged and lifted up by your partner. You should seek only that man who will give himself to you completely and want to love and cherish you forever. Don't settle for less.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am really sorry! Don't settle for someone who can't make up his mind about you. If you do both part ways remember you are worth more than what you are being treated right now. Hugs :flowerforyou:
  • Papabear0428
    Options
    If someone doesn't seem to be able to make a decision about whether or not they want you or not, then I believe this is where you have to be the strong one and set them free. Then turn the love you had for him inwardly and learn to love yourself enough to know that you are worth being happy and with someone who doesn't have trouble making that decision. That sort of thing can be a millstone around your neck especially if you're trying to make yourself better, so take that burden off of yourself. I would rather be alone (and I was for a long time!) than trying to be with someone who didn't want me. Here's to making your way back to the happy! :flowerforyou:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    You were created to be loved and cherished and embraced and encouraged and lifted up by your partner. You should seek only that man who will give himself to you completely and want to love and cherish you forever. Don't settle for less.

Good words!
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ashleypj1908
    Options
    Awe sugar, Im send you a big mama (my grandma) hug and kiss. They always. Make me feel better. Ima tell you what she tells me...if a man wants to leave, let him go honey. Know your worth. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sashalee2001
    Options
    :::hugs:::: the end of one thing, is a beginning of the next!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I've been in the exact same situation. Feel better.
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Heartache is only temporary, happiness is forever. Remember that.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    ((((((((HUGS))))))) even though it doesn't feel like it now, someday you'll look back and be thankful
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, Tender. You deserve someone who is excited to be with you. Screw that ambivalent dude. Remember the hurt is temporary and leaves you open for something much more rewarding. Hang in there. :flowerforyou:

This. If he won't cut you loose and he won't commit, time to cut yourself loose.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    If someone doesn't seem to be able to make a decision about whether or not they want you or not, then I believe this is where you have to be the strong one and set them free. Then turn the love you had for him inwardly and learn to love yourself enough to know that you are worth being happy and with someone who doesn't have trouble making that decision. That sort of thing can be a millstone around your neck especially if you're trying to make yourself better, so take that burden off of yourself. I would rather be alone (and I was for a long time!) than trying to be with someone who didn't want me. Here's to making your way back to the happy! :flowerforyou:

what he said^^^
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Channel that hurt into motivation to work through your pain and strive for your goals.
    The best revenge is to live well.
    So, why don;t you?
    :flowerforyou:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you're feeling sad and lonely! Remember, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger! This too shall past! You will get over him and move on to someone who is special enough to realize how special you are! Hang in there! HUGS!!!
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Don't ever make someone a priority if they have clearly made you an option.

**Big Hug**
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better.:smile:
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

^^Wise advice, sometimes you just gotta let fate take hold.:flowerforyou: