30 days of Insanity/Body Revolution: NOT ONE POUND DROPPED?

Options
2»

Replies

• wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Yep definitely. This is what I have researched also! A lot of people seem to have this problem. Well I guess its not a problem at all..since inches are lost.

Alrighty, then I will do as all of you suggested and keep going and just hope I see some good inches lost and continued imporvement!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    just listen to your body! dont worry about the damn scale! you look amazing! i cant believe i weigh the same in both my profile pics, but you can clearly see three months ago that my knees were fat!!!!!!!
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    I just looked at your profile pictures and you were in good shape before but the day 11 pics are amazing. You got a lot of muscle going on. You should be ecstatic!

I guess I should! Im sorry I just did that whole "the scale says I didnt lose weight" thing! I know I know. Kinda crappy of me.

These are my Day 1-20 of Insanity results:

2dhv9kh.jpg

I mean...there is a difference. Just absolutely mind numbing to me that the scale says the same weight.

You look gooooooood!!!!

Truly, I have always been interested in how I'm looking and not how much I'm weighing (although I admit, I like to see the scale move). If the scale says 300lbs but I am comfortably in a size 10 (I'd be a little freaked out), I'm happy!

So... 160.... oneschmixty. You look great!
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yip - Looks like muscle to me...
    I have been the same weight all year - yet I am wearing sizes smaller than the start of the year...

Great job on the working out - try not to focus on the scale - go for things like strength, fitness, clothes etc

Cheers
    D