wi and no loss help please.

i wi this morning and i had a gained of 1/4 lb i know it's not much but i exercise like a mad women 5 days out of the last 7 and i stayed within my calories so what did i do wrong please help.

Replies

• BlackPup
    BlackPup Posts: 242 Member
    My weight can change by up to 2 kg (4.5lb) due to food and water etc though usually my daily fluctuation is closer to 1 kg. sometimes when it's that time of the month I get bloated too. Are you retaining water - swollen ankles etc? Also some people get bloated when they Eat carbs or gluten. Don't be too hard on yourself hopefully it will come off soon.
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    i wi this morning and i had a gained of 1/4 lb i know it's not much but i exercise like a mad women 5 days out of the last 7 and i stayed within my calories so what did i do wrong please help.

You ate well under your calorie quota - for all the exercise - Maybe eat more and see what happens - your diet looks good so it could also be muscle gain and your body getting use to a change
    Drink more water too - the more you can the better -this really helps me
  • judeholiday
    judeholiday Posts: 2 Member
    Excercise is well known to make muscle so maybe you are losing fat and adding muscle - have you done any measurements to see if you are losing that way? Some weeks the body just wants you to feel you are not making progress but you are - keep going!
    :flowerforyou:
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    There are a ton of factors that could have affected this.

* Where are you in your menstrual cycle?
    * Have you been hydrating yourself adequately? The only way to get rid of any water you might be retaining is to drink more of it.
    * Did you use the same scale?
    * How old is your scale? Could it be time to replace it?
    * Were you wearing the same clothes, or clothes that weighed the same? Or were you naked?
    * How recently did you use the toilet before weighing yourself either time?
    * How recently did you eat before weighing yourself either time?

If you've been working out and eating on a deficit, that quarter of a pound must be water, waste, food, or an error on the part of your scale, and if you haven't got an ultra-precise scale, I wouldn't worry about it. It's definitely not fat, whatever it is...and, sorry to say, not muscle, unless you've been eating nothing but pure protein.
  • Janeyg49
    Janeyg49 Posts: 28 Member
    Maybe your body has adjusted to the excercise you are doing. Change or vary your routine. The same happened for me for a month or more I lost nothing so I stepped up my excercise and changed what I was doing and started eating more ....and the weigt has started to come off again ;-)
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Do you LOOK better? If so, who cares what the evil scale says? :-)
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Well don't get mad with losing the kgs. when you are thinking so much the losing part your body stucks. Cool down, think of other things and then your body will start losing again by its own. Just relax!!! Don't forget that also your body must get used to your new program of life and the losing kilos.
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298

You ate well under your calorie quota - for all the exercise - Maybe eat more and see what happens - your diet looks good so it could also be muscle gain and your body getting use to a change
    Drink more water too - the more you can the better -this really helps me

your not eating enough when you exercise try eating half at least of the cals you earn