Starting Brazil Butt Lift on July 30

Options
124»

Replies

• SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Day 11 - Scupt is in the books! I am seriously loving this program. I am already seeing and feeling the results!
  • alicia2b125
    Options
    I am restarting tomorrow plus training for a 10k
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I am restarting tomorrow plus training for a 10k

Wow! That's a lot of work! I am so sore after my workouts. I would hate to think I was training for a 10K also. Let us know how it's going.
  • mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I know you all started on the 30, but I'm reading some great things, so I'd love to start tomorrow and join your group. I did it for about a week earlier this year, and then life got in the way. I can't wait to see your results and have someone to help motivate me!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I know you all started on the 30, but I'm reading some great things, so I'd love to start tomorrow and join your group. I did it for about a week earlier this year, and then life got in the way. I can't wait to see your results and have someone to help motivate me!

I would love for you to join us. I love hearing what other people are doing with this program. I am headed to get my workout done for the day. Today is Day 13 for me. I'm so glad tomorrow is a rest day because I am definitely feeling it. I am SORE which means that it is working!
  • karlagava
    Options

I just finished my first 30 days, today I started the combination solution! Today I did Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck... They still kill me!!!!! I got some decent results. Hopefully the second month is when you really see results!
  • mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today was my day 1.. I'm ashamed to say I couldn't fully do all the moves or finish out all the sets. Shew I'm more out of shape than I realized! But, it felt good to move. Here's to hoping tomorrow goes well for all of us!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Today was my day 1.. I'm ashamed to say I couldn't fully do all the moves or finish out all the sets. Shew I'm more out of shape than I realized! But, it felt good to move. Here's to hoping tomorrow goes well for all of us!

Don't feel bad. After 2 weeks, I still can't do all the moves. I don't have an ounce of rhythm in my body which makes it very difficult at times. However, at least I'm moving and doing something.

Keep going. You will be glad you did!

(So thankful today is a rest day for me!)
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Starting Day 1 of Week 3 today - Sculpt! Are you noticing changes? I am! Can't wait to see changes the next 2 weeks are going to bring!
  • meli_loses_it
    meli_loses_it Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just purchased BBL last week and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I am sooo excited! I've been doing Bum Bum Rapido for 3 days, it was e-mailed to me, and I love it. I went running today and I left like my legs were so much stronger already! I can't wait to see what happens in 60 days :)
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I just purchased BBL last week and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I am sooo excited! I've been doing Bum Bum Rapido for 3 days, it was e-mailed to me, and I love it. I went running today and I left like my legs were so much stronger already! I can't wait to see what happens in 60 days :)

You are going to love it! In 2 weeks, the change was really noticeable. Keep us posted on your progress!

Today is Cardio Axe and Bum Bum for me! Bring it on!!!