91 pounds down, progress pictures... (pic heavy)

Options
Hi! I've never made a post like this before, but I am in a super motivated mood this week - and, looking back over my photos, I just realised how far I really have come. Every pound is an achievement for everyone - and I think a lot of us can overlook this sometimes. Sometimes I still feel like I am the person who started losing weight 12-18 months ago.

So, I started out at 272 as my heaviest recorded weight, and right now I am 181. 140 has always been my go-to goal, but I am thinking of re-assessing at 160 and seeing how I feel. I've always been a "big" girl - since I was 5 or 6. I reached the age of around 18 and I was sick of feeling judged, looked at, ugly... And so my active attempt weight loss begun :)

Anyway, what you clicked for... photos, right?

101.jpg
This photo haunted me. A new friend of mine saw this photo and wondered which girl I was out of 30. She didn't believe that this was actually me.

Residential325.jpg
16 years old, probably my highest weight. My worst photo, I was embarrassed to see this, but still didn't do anything. UK size 24-26.

Camera510.jpg
Looking back, I wonder if I always looked so drawn and unhealthy as this...

188356_10150249989125911_607065910_8047952_8180778_n.jpg
Probably around 15-16 stone at this point (210-224), and a UK size 18-20. I avoided (and still do!) a lot of photos being taken, so unfortunately there's a big gap up until this photo.

205384_10151786596640710_1982538092_n.jpg
On the way to my aunt's wedding, 13.5 stone (190), UK size 16-18.

062.jpg
181 pounds, current weight!

045.jpg
Slightly drunk at a friend's party and messing around... but a sort-of body pic...

060.jpg
(Oh, and I'm kinda proud of my collar bones now!)

Feel free to add me, anyone! :)

Replies

• raiseyourgame
    Options
    Wow!! Absolute transformation. You look amazing, you should definitely be so proud.
  • aliloumck
    aliloumck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done !!!! you look absolutely fantastic xx
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work! You have come along way and you are truly looking fantastic!:drinker:
  • Sylv93
    Sylv93 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you look so awesome! I'd never have believed that first pic was you either! you are a total inspiration, high five! :D<3
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Super job!!!!
  • jasonthekidd
    Options
    Wow! Very nice work! :-)
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    fantastic work, my daughter says you are very pretty and I have to agree. well done
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an awesome journey you have been on. Congratulations!
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou: Such an inspiration. (You have lovely eyes, by the way.)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You look fantasic - Well done - Be proud :)
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look really great.
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options
    That is so cool!!! Thanks for sharing :D
  • maggiam
    maggiam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how far you have come! I am seriously proud of you! You really are an inspiration to me :) Love you loads!! xxx
  • meginki
    meginki Posts: 70
    Options
    Oh wow... didn't even expect so many comments... thank you, everyone! :)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Congrats, you've done an amazing job :)
  • meginki
    meginki Posts: 70
    Options

Just looked over this post again and still can't believe all the positive comments...

MFP is amazing!
  • Krista_1
    Krista_1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! I have a friend who was always chunky until he hit about 18 like you. He decided the same, and looks great still--he's in his 40's so you can keep it up your whole life! Keep it up! :happy:
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and I'll bet you feel fabulous too. What an accomplishment! I"m sure that you learned a lot about your own personal strength on your journey. Enjoy this new way of living for rhe rest of your life.
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You should be justifiably proud!!! WOW!! Such great work and you look so much healthier!! I hope that you are able to hit all your goals; I am sure you will. Congratulations! And thank you for sharing. Success like this inspires all of us. Cheers!
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    awesome! you have done well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!