Wake up Call for my coffee

Options
13»

Replies

• Rhondavous64
    Options
    My thoughts exactly!
    While I don't mind making major changes to my life in order to reach my goal, I have decided that there are 2 things I just won't give up. Flavored creamer is one of them. I only drink one small cup of coffee per day, during the winter when it's cold I'll drink tea the rest of the day. I've tried the fat free and sugar free varieties of creamers and it just didn't do it for me. I have cut down on how much I use, but have no intention of making myself into a black coffee drinker. I used to just pour it til it looked good, but now limit myself to 3-4 tbsp. I log it every morning. Sure 4 tbsp is 140 cal but I don't drink soda, and rarely drink anything that has calories in it so this is my treat. I believe that you can't give up everything becuse then you'll be miserable. Isn't the whole point most of our weightloss journeys to be healthy and happy? I say use your creamer! If the calorie intake bothers you that much, take a 20 min walk around the block to cover them!
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    While I don't mind making major changes to my life in order to reach my goal, I have decided that there are 2 things I just won't give up. Flavored creamer is one of them. I only drink one small cup of coffee per day, during the winter when it's cold I'll drink tea the rest of the day. I've tried the fat free and sugar free varieties of creamers and it just didn't do it for me. I have cut down on how much I use, but have no intention of making myself into a black coffee drinker. I used to just pour it til it looked good, but now limit myself to 3-4 tbsp. I log it every morning. Sure 4 tbsp is 140 cal but I don't drink soda, and rarely drink anything that has calories in it so this is my treat. I believe that you can't give up everything becuse then you'll be miserable. Isn't the whole point most of our weightloss journeys to be healthy and happy? I say use your creamer! If the calorie intake bothers you that much, take a 20 min walk around the block to cover them!

This is the way I feel about my glass of wine in the evening. That's why I'm willing the change the coffee :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    yo its worth it.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my men, dark and bitter.