Replies

• seasicksquid
    seasicksquid Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Pretending to work.
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Curled up on the sofa in my knickers and top, in front of the fans surfing MFP, FB and answering emails....trying to summon up the energy to use the Kinnect!
  • LRS82
    LRS82 Posts: 4
    Options
    Trying to get a grocery list together. Oh, the fun.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the Gym...wolfing down some PB oatmeal, playing on MFP while my daughter is runnning around the livnig room. Its food prep day and Im gonna clean my closet....ugh
  • HeatherLeahxx
    HeatherLeahxx Posts: 156 Member
    Options

So what are you doing right now?

I thought what I was doing was pretty obvious :laugh:
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Standing in the backyard with my iPad waiting for my dog to do her business. Circle round, round, round. . .now!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee out of a sweet mug and eating ice cold watermelon.
  • alemiszki
    alemiszki Posts: 49
    Options
    Just got done eating breakfast in bed with my honey, now we're having coffee.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Watching crappy Cartoon Network cartoons because I'm too lazy to log into Netflix and watch anime :s
  • macsgirl526
    Options
    Sitting on the couch with my favorite man in the world.Pondering breakfast.Realizing my butt really hurts from the bike riding yesterday....lol
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wasting Sunday morning on the MFP boards and waiting for T to come home from the golf course.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    about to clean the house, slept 4 hours and hungover....having people over later, so not in the mood. Need coffee right now.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    cant say cuz the mods are watching lol
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Texting and browsing mfp
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Drinking some water, waiting for my kids to get in the shower so we can head to my mom's house.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Now were eating pancakes at grandmas and about to go swimming!
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I just woke up and everyone else is still asleep, ha.

I'm just sitting on my bed surfing the internet and thinking about what I have to do for the rest of the day even though I know i'll only accomplish about two percent of it.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Disney Jr. is still on the television for my little one. Just had lunch and logged cals.
  • CStone17
    CStone17 Posts: 37
    Options
    Listening to contemporary renditions of hymns, drinking my black coffee, and trying to eat my large bowl of very hot oats fast enough to actually not be late for church for once (haven't been on time since summer services started, since they're earlier than school session services for some reason), but I've yet to get dressed.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. :)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I just ate breakfast and I'm about to do some studying for my online class :/