Six Weeks to Skinny Jeans: Anybody want to do this with me?

Options
I recently picked up a copy of "Six Weeks to Skinny Jeans" and am wondering if anyone wants to form a group? I think it would be fun to cheer each other on and see how everybody progresses.

I'm starting on July 23, 2012. Who's with me? :)

Replies

• southernwildflower
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • SixWeeksToSkinnyJeans
    Options
    I'm here to cheer you girls on... We have moved our forum here to My Fitness Pal. Go to community - groups - look for Six Weeks to Skinny Jeans. Have fun!!!
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    sure:)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5jtjkk08k1qcg2nqo1_400.png
  • commitment2me
    Options
    I just bought some the other day, I'm in.
  • papate
    papate Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! Who determines what is "skinny" jeans? :smile:
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options

Lol, way too funny
  • jegregor
    jegregor Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll be here to support yu as well. I need to lose 20 lbs in 8 weeks...got to fit in my weding dress!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • papate
    papate Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well! Anything else? Did we or are we starting? I'm ready.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm in.......
  • PrincessFig7
    PrincessFig7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've also just picked it up! Starting on Sept 21st! Who wants to join me?
  • khalua115
    Options
    New Here... HELP!!!
  • ibrooke80
    Options
    I just got the book and am going to give it a go - has anyone completed it and has any comments about it? Anybody just starting now who wants to join me?
  • avanessae
    avanessae Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started this today! I really want to get rid of the stomach and arm fat I have put on in the last year or so. I want to lose 10 and feel weight creeping up on me in my 40's.
  • tlaquindanum
    Options
    Hello All!

My Name is Trish, I am a mother of three, Arianna 9, Poppy and Rylan 3.5 yr old twins.....my body has never been the same since I had them lol. I am in a position of being a stay at home mom and role model and want to make healthier changes not only for me but for my kids...no pressure right?! I prefer to work out outside or at home with my kids...they "help" me do yoga all the time! Is there anyone interested in starting again in the new year?! I know it's only a few days away but I would love to have some adult encouragement and be encouraging to someone :)

All the best and Namaste!