The Final Meltdown 10.6.09

Options
Good morning - I cannot believe I am the first post. Where are all my buddies????

Did strength training last night with 15 minutes on treadmill afterwards. Not sure what I'll do today....maybe run....we'll see....

too much sodium yesterday - will chug water today to try to wash it away!

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Mornin girl

I have had a very busy mornin with my boss on vacation for the rest of the week.
    did not get a workout in last night bad weather so I couldn't run and I was too tired to do anything else.
    Will pick myself up and try it again today
  • smadag1
    Options
    I am having such a crappy day. All I want to do is go home and run even tho it is raining. Then flop on the couch and watch NCIS with the hubby
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Hey, gals! Just got home from work. I am arguing with the national guard, as in August when I took my grandsons to the circus at the armory, the sargeant mowing accidently put out the window in my Durango. I had to get it replaced, and they were supposed to pay. They haven't paid yet, and the body shop is going to make me pay this week if they don't. I talked to them Thursday, and they were to get back with me ASAP. Just tried to call the sargeant, and his phone is out of service. I guess I will have to try to track down the CO. Bummer.
    Otherwise, I am doing okay today. I almost feel good enough to go on a walk for the first time in two months, but it's really windy and I don't know if that's the best time to start, so maybe tomorrow. Hope your day gets better, Kathy, and Chrissy, good luck with the water!
  • smadag1
    Options
    I say if it is too windy hold off one more day. No point in taking a chance and hurting yourself
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    kath - chin up - hopefully it will get better!
    mary -that stinks I hope it works out for you that can be expensive.

going running with a girl I met in my strength classes - first time I've run with anyone besides my hubby....ok and the 14,000 from the Race for the Cure but you know what I mean - I am excited to have a comrad!