Hello! Wanting buddies here for motivation and support! :)

Options
jibbala
jibbala Posts: 76 Member
Hi!

I am new here and am looking for others who are begining their quest! I will admit...I do not have a ton of weight to lose...Id be happy with 13-17 pounds. My biggest struggle is FOOD. Our friends and family gather over huge meals....I work in an enviroment where the giant Costco box of cookies is a constant in the office. I love to work out but the eating is what I struggle with. My husband and I are hoping to conceive next year so Im wanting to be as fit and healthy as humanly possible. Let me know if you would like to join me on this journey! I love to give support to others...we can do this together!

Heather:)

Replies

• jenna066
    jenna066 Posts: 28
    Options
    I love meeting new people and getting support for each other. I'm been on here awhile, but stopped using it. So now I'm trying to get back into using it everyday!! I have a hard time with food to especially when my husband is around (thank god he works a lot). But maybe if you pack your meals and bring that to work that will help, and walk a different path at work where you wont see the cookies. It gets easier as you continue to eat better. Good luck with the baby making!!!
  • laurapal24
    Options
    Heather,

I started last week and I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs. My biggest struggle is BUD LITE! Did real good early in the week and then some very stressful family health issues (not mine) led me to relax with a nice cold one. Food can be an issue! I LOVE Rocky road ice cream. As I sit here eating a lean cuisine pretending it is a huge bowl of ice cream.

Good luck on your journey and keep in touch! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!
  • leannes28
    leannes28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ive been on here since the end of January and lost 21lbs but seem to of hit a rut at the min and lost my motivation a bit, feel free to add me :)