Replies

• mandiibayybee
    Options
    Im scared im never gonna get rid of this weight

Me too!
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Today I feel like throwing in the towel.
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i think about 97% of the men on mfp are pervs and are here to babe watch thats why most of my friends are just us girls who are serious about weight loss :):)

Well I think this thread has its very own uber creepy example, so I'm inclined to believe you.
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    i think about 97% of the men on mfp are pervs and are here to babe watch thats why most of my friends are just us girls who are serious about weight loss :):)

Agreed
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    just a few things i have been honest with myself about lately and not caring what other ppl think ..... :happy:

1. sometimes i buy unhealthy food because i cant afford the healthy stuff (single mama here)
    2. i tried steel cut oats and i HATE THEM (sticking to quaker instant oatmeal packets)
    3. watched my first epidode of Dr. OZ and im hooked (he is a funny looking man :indifferent: )
    3. i think a thigh gap is creepy!!! and i never wish to have one EVER!!
    4. i don't have a public food diary because some mfp members are cruel bullies and i dont care for their opinion
    5. i don't log everyday because i have a million other things to do
    6. it is going to take me forever to get to my goal weight because I LOVE PIZZA & CUPCAKES (eating pizza tonight) :heart:

*EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS FORUM IS ALL FOR FUN PLEASE DONT TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. LETS HAVE FUN!! :drinker:

I love it all :)) Funny!
  • mandiibayybee
    Options
    Today I feel like throwing in the towel.

Hang in there, you have already come soo far!
  • AnnMarie518
    Options
    I let the tv babysit my daughter more then I should.
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    I struggle daily with my sugar intake and clean eating so I have to workout ALOT!
    I hate samon and all seafood
    I feel very fat this weekend because of some pics someone posted on FB (don't judge me :P)
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    1) I am trying to figure out how to eat to maintain. I'm scared the extra calories will make me fat again.
    2) I am having a moral delema on if I should stay clean shaven, or grow the beard back (I've had facial hair for 17 years, just recently shaved it all off. Not really sure if I like it).
    3) I am terrified of having to say goodbye to my Mom.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I am naked eating cheetos in a beanbag

And do you feel the need to send me $20?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I think my body likes being squishier than I want to be. Stupid body. So tired of being unsatisfied with it. I'll probably die without ever truly liking the way I look or feel.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I eat gerber arrowroot toddler cookies when I get a sweet craving haha only 20 cals a cookie!!
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I clean my house naked! No Joke!
  • cobracars
    Options

Hooray for me, I'm in the 3%!
    I'm on the same type journey of trying to get healthy...20 lbs down so far and about 40 more to go...plus I'm now walking, jogging, biking, and doing the Couch-to-5K training. :tongue:
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I strap my fitbit to the dog's collar before they go outside just so it looks like I burned more than I really did.

:laugh:

NOT!!

All my fitbit calories are genuine.

:drinker:
  • cobracars
    Options
    My elderly father lives with us. When I make him a sandwich for lunch, such as a 3-cheese grilled cheese, I trim off the crusts because he can't eat them. SO I eat them. But that doesn't count towards my daily food diary, does it?
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Cobracars i do the same thing with my kids sandwich lol I have started to add calories to my daily total to include things I might have "forgotten" about.

hmmm honesty thing... I hate housework, seriously, like I have been tempted at times to just throw out all the laundry and buy new clothes for everyone ... but hey I am not that rich so I have to do it... really hate it though.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Few months ago I was embarrassed to leave the house because I thought I was disgusting. :embarassed:
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    But... but I like thigh gaps. lol

Stupid question - what are thigh gaps????
  • doogie52
    doogie52 Posts: 53
    Options
    Me too...:wink: