Vitamix Aspire Blender OR Ninja Pro blender?

Options
missjewl
missjewl Posts: 214 Member
I would love to have either one of these blender... both look so awesome and do things I so want my current blender to do. The prices are durastically different... Anyone have one or the other? or would like to offer their opinion please offer it! Which one do I choose???

Replies

• jen_fitnhappy
    jen_fitnhappy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have a Vitamix (Turbo Blend 4500) and love it!!! I make green smoothies with it everyday. I pack it full of veggies, fruit, and ice and it blends everything with no problem. Before I got it I must have broke/blown through 5 "cheap" blenders (which added up $$), as the motors on them couldn't handle the volume of food I was putting in them. They also didn't blend thoroughly and left behind chunks.

I've had it a few years with no problems and HIGHLY recommend it if you can afford it. It cost less than the Aspire you mention. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond and used a 20% off coupon for it :) Go online and read reviews before you invest.
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome... i will totally look into it! Thanks
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    I have a Blendtek which is closest to the Vitamix. I looked at some video reviews of the Blendtek vs. Ninja and the fact that greens were shredded more than made smooth by the Ninja convinced me I made the right choice with the Blendtek. I would've bought a Vitamix if Costco had them at the time. If you're a member, they do have them now. I think it was $380 here.