3 months 40 pounds loss PIC

Options
2»

Replies

• Mels707
    Mels707 Posts: 101
    Options
    You look great. On another note, can I just say that looking at your profile pic I seriously think you are like 20 or 22.. Are you sure you're 35?? :)
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic! The before and after pics definitely keep me motivated :)
  • Kel92676
    Kel92676 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your encouraging words. It melts my heart.

I don't really have any secrets that contribute to my weight loss. I am very committed. I weigh myself and 'check in' every week, and only once a week on the same day. I reset my goals with my current weight about every 2 weeks. My husband is doing MFP as well, and it is extremely helpful to have a willing partner in all this. My exercise routine includes 30 minutes of Wii Fit if I'm exercising indoors, or a 35 minute 2 mile walk outdoors. I really try to exercise 5-6 days a week. I visit the Success Stories Message Board often for motivation and encouragement.

Things I consistently tell myself:

It didn't get there overnight, it's not coming off overnight. Be patient.
    It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. (oldie but goodie)
    Every little decision (good or bad) contributes to the big picture.
    Every day is a fresh start.

Thanks again everyone!
  • Kel92676
    Kel92676 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great. On another note, can I just say that looking at your profile pic I seriously think you are like 20 or 22.. Are you sure you're 35?? :)
    YOU made my day today! :smile:
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Only seeing your face, but can clearly see the significant weight loss. Good for you!
  • 4months2beingthin
    Options
    Wow!!! Keep up the good work..
  • jeezekaitlynn
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrads!!
  • mercikaleb
    mercikaleb Posts: 14
    Options
    WOW you look great.
    But I also think you were very pretty before too.
    You look alot younger than 35
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Major, major differences noted in your face....40 lbs is a lot of weight. I have gained and lost about 45 lbs I don't know how many times....I was never able to recognize how big 40 lbs was until now...that I'm back up to my old weight and wishing that I used to be where I was...don't ever discredit your hard work and just remember to KEEP IT UP....everything will work out just perfectly for you!!!
  • Calibi
    Calibi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Kel, you look awesome! It's really motivating and inspiring to see how far you've come. Keep it up, I'm proud of you!!
  • KJWanzek
    KJWanzek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You're right it's people like you sharing your success that helps encourage others! Thanks
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing, keep it up!
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! Keep up the great work.
  • slbrantner
    slbrantner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW! Way to go. I was impressed with my 18 pound in 3 months. 40 pounds is amazing. I better step it up! Keep up the good work.
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Beautiful! 40 pounds is so impressive, thank you for sharing this!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    YOU made my day today! :smile:

ALSO you need to update your profile pic! you look so different! keep up the good work!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great! I'm grateful to have you as a MFP friend for encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!