Low Cal, Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Breasts

finallychelle
finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
tumblr_m7l0zfBfwD1qf7n0mo1_1280.jpg

Low Calorie Buffalo Chicken Breasts

I simmered two boneless, skinless breasts in a 1/2” of water, generously seasoned with my favorite hot sauce, pepper, garlic and onion powder and then covered.

Once they were super tender I removed the liquid, sprayed them with olive oil cooking spray, turned the heat up to medium high and browned them until they looked perfect.

I then added a few spritzes of zero calorie buttery spray.

They’re very low calorie and incredibly delicious!

If you'd like to look at lots of low-calorie recipes (most of them are original to me) you can check out my MFP blog here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/finallychelle/view/my-lo-cal-recipe-collection-195763

There are newer posts in my blog that haven't made it into my list so I would recommend perusing around in there for other tips and recipes.

I'm a fearless and adventurous cook and I've done a pretty fair job of taking the calories out of my recipes without taking out the taste, too.

-buffalochelle

Replies

• tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    Yummm.....makes me want to make it Then through it on a salad w/ blue cheese crumbles.
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    ^^ that suggestion sounds fabulous!!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Wow. These sound great!
    I am definately checking out your blog!
    Thanks!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    My dear Friend you have another winning recipe. Thank You. I am looking for a recipe to use for pork stir fry with Shirataki noodles. I need a lot of flavor in it, Do you have a recipe?

Chelle if you do have a recipe for Pork Stir Fry, please email it to me. I love cabbage and I have bean sprouts, but my store does not carry bok choy what can I sub for Bok Choy?
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    I get so tired of my usual lemon pepper chicken, this will be amazing!
  • bump
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 673 Member
    bump looks yum yum
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Sounds terrific. I'm gonna try this when some vegan chicken breasts. It just might work. Thank you for a great recipe and idea.
  • JessLoseIt221
    JessLoseIt221 Posts: 13 Member
    Looks good! Thanks for sharing.