Hello!!

Options
My name is Peter and I need to lose over 200 pounds. I have been sedentary for years and years and haven't paid much attention to proper nutrition. I did lose weight (97 pounds) using a different plan a few years ago and tried it again and failed. I'm hoping to "meet" other members and help each other out. Good luck to all!!!

Replies

• cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome Peter! I have been on MFP since May 13 and I can say it does work. It is as simple as tracking calories in, tracking exercize calories and making sure you drink lots of water. I can say if you are self motivated, you will have success. But it is up to you. If you are self motivated and want support, then feel free to send me a friend request. I have been on here every day since I started and intend to be here for a long time to come.

One suggestion I have would be to set smaller goals for yourself and work towards each one (i.e. lose 10 lbs, burn a certain # of calories in a week, etc). Also, I find MFP is very eye opening in tracking my food and learning more about what I am eating...it just makes it easier to make better decisions. Best of luck with your journey and take it a day at a time!!