In need of friends.

Options
Hello I am looking for nice friends who will help motivate me when I am feeling like giving up. So far so good. :-)

Replies

• Gr8fulAngigi
    Options
    Hey Tabitha I'm Angie nice to meet you! Feel free to add me, I can so relate to wanting to give up (but we can't!!!!) I have finally came to realize that the scale is NOT my friend.... We can do this!!
  • dianab57
    dianab57 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi my name is Diana and I would love to be your friend. I certainly understand how hard it is to not just give up. I have tried so many diets and they never work and it can be really frustrating..even did one that would have cost me over $500 and lost 7lbs the first 2 weeks and then nothing...talk about frustrating and just giving up! That was almost 5 years ago and now I am working with a dietician at work and am determined to stick it out until the weight is off, but I know that it takes a lot of love and support. What is helping me is that I have set a goal of June of next year to have all or almost all of the weight off when I go to Seattle to see my son who just moved there and celebrate my 40th wedding anniversary. But I have also decided that if I hit plateaus and don't make it to my goal I WILL NOT BEAT UP ON MYSELF and don't you either. Just contact me and I will do everything I can to help you through the rough patches. Good Luck!
  • tabitha360
    tabitha360 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • lrobannon
    lrobannon Posts: 12
    Options
    HI tabitha you can add me as a friend, I understand how you fee. I can't seem to get and stay motivated. Everyone has told me that the more supporters you have the more you become motivated in weight loss journey. Hopefully we can be each others support system.
  • nyds77
    nyds77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Fell free to add me! I am also looking for friends on fitness pal to stay motivated. I hope we can help each other! I'm not really finding the support i need to lose weight. A few years back i lost weight when a couple of friends and i were on weight watchers and also had support from co-workers, but seem to be unable to get the support now.. That's why i am doing this!!! I really hope to change my eating habits!!! Hello from Cali!!!
  • nicpap617
    nicpap617 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well Tabitha! And anyone else in here. We are all in the same boat and we could all use motivation especially in our weak moments :smile: Wish you best of luck in your health and fitness goals!
  • princess1718
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm here daily. Best of luck to you!!