Not Tracking

Options
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has tried not logging for a week or two to see how they did on thier own? Did you feel like you were able to stay within your calorie range without tracking what you ate and still see a loss? Or did you feel completly lost without having that visual to track what you were eating? Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Haven't tried it yet, but I tend to keep a running track of calories in my head till I can log them. Staying aware of what I've eaten helps me.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I did o.k. not logging when I went on vacation for a week, but it seemed I was mentally watching the calories. I have not been great at logging lately and it has me in a bit of a weight rut. I definitely need to start logging again.
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I only track when the scale isn't moving...

When the scale is consistently going down I don't log anything... I still make healthy choices... When the scale stops moving I track !Everything!...
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone has tried not logging for a week or two to see how they did on thier own? Did you feel like you were able to stay within your calorie range without tracking what you ate and still see a loss? Or did you feel completly lost without having that visual to track what you were eating? Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks
    I think if I could stay within my calorie range without tracking I wouldn't have ever needed to come to this sight. I met my goal quite a while ago, been logging for almost a year. It's good for me to stay accountable. Good luck
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I barely ever track (once in the last month) and I've been losing about 1.5/week consistently. I just try my best to eat healthy, and move on if I don't. And above all, I always get my workout in!
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    I stopped tracking for about 6 months and continued to drop 1 - 2 lbs a week.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I don't track calories and I've steadily been losing 1 lb per week.