Options
Signed up a few months ago and never wrote down a thing. :ohwell:

I've got to do this! So here I am!

:happy:

Replies

• jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's one day at a time. Start with breakfast tomorrow and commit to a full day of logging your stuff in. Make some friends (you can add me if you like I'm on daily). Get inspired and inspire others with your success story in the making! You can do this...if you chose to!
  • MicNite4
    MicNite4 Posts: 6
    Options
    Me too.....and so I stay on it. I have been dragged kicking & screaming to this point, but I'm happy to have fou:ohwell: nd this web site.
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    It's one day at a time. Start with breakfast tomorrow and commit to a full day of logging your stuff in. Make some friends (you can add me if you like I'm on daily). Get inspired and inspire others with your success story in the making! You can do this...if you chose to!

^This....couldn't have said it better myself =)
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Log log log, that's what works for ME.....That way I see what I'm doing, do some exercise too if you can/want. Drink lots of water, keeps fuller too.
  • mjdec11
    mjdec11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi guys, i started to use the app on my iphone since may 23rd, and developed the habit of logging my food intake incl my exercises. Its all about habit forming, and discipline in what we eat. I lost almost 14 lbs since, but in total i have lost almost 60 lbs since december 2011. if only i can post some pics here, if someone can guide me how to post my transformation pic.

I am Mike de castro from the Philippines, 41 years old.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options

^^ This, including add me if u want. I'm currently playing house wife since I have no classes this summer, so I'm here alot! lol(probably more than I should be, but it's more productive than FB and usually encourages me to go work something)
  • MicNite4
    MicNite4 Posts: 6
    Options
    BTW..Micnite is the cat. My neighbor is from Columbia, and it's how she says Midnight (which is not the cats name...but he answers to it now). I think it's cute...so I roll with it.
  • amoro04
    amoro04 Posts: 7
    Options
    Make sure you get in the habit of logging every little thing (food and exercise both), even if you have a cheat day and have fast food or something. It helps to stay in a rhythm of logging everything you eat and do. After a week or so, you can really start to see a pattern emerge of your eating and exercise habits. Definitely helpful.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Log log log, that's what works for ME.....That way I see what I'm doing, do some exercise too if you can/want. Drink lots of water, keeps fuller too.

I think you're totally right about water... I'm literally never hungry now (which is why I got on this site, I was having post workout shakes and nightly headaches from under eating, probably was totally slowing my metabolism too(constantly tired)...) I log everything and try to keep my deficient under 1k(equivalence of 2lb per week) with it set to maintain so that I can see my true protein needs..
  • Itsneanea22
    Itsneanea22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HELLO ALL MY NEW WEIGHTLOSS BUDDIES :P
    I lost 65lbs back in 2010 and then got prego in 2011 sooo needless to say its time to lose them pounds again lol
    I need all the friends on here that i can get to help keep each other motivated...serious people only please :D
    <3Bobbie:flowerforyou:
  • rachael_mo
    rachael_mo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just signed up yesterday, writing down what you eat is really eye opening! Already its helping me. Seeing how many calories your eating will help keep you from reaching for more snacks!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    just log in everything and drink lots of water, welcome to MFP (2 months ago)