starting TurboFIRE and want some new motivation!!

Options
Hi all! I am starting TurboFIRE within the next couple weeks -- just got it in the mail! My gym membership is expiring and I am excited to try a new workout! I would love to be friends with experienced / new turbo and/or other Chalene videos ladies and gents! I need some new motivation as well!

XO

Replies

• mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I love turbofire. I lost most of my weight because of it.

You'll love it! the music is awesome.

I'm now doing p90x/tf/running hybrid. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire! I started in February. Starting over again right now to get in shape for an anniversary trip with my husband in October!
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hoping to restart TF today.
  • new_me4good
    new_me4good Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    good for you. i am starting turbo fire today. maybe we can motivate and support each other.
  • lmrw1959
    lmrw1959 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire!!! And Turbo Jam. And Chalean Extreme. Feel free to add me.
  • Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your new lease on life... at least that's what TF was for me. I hope you love!
    Just a couple of tips that were helpful for me:
    - If you struggle with any of the workout combinations, don't give up... just keep moving! It took me nearly a month to get everything right (but I'm terribly uncoordinated, lol). Just keep practicing and before you know it you'll be able to do the workouts without thinking twice!
    - Please go through the nutrition guide. If you're going to work out hard it's important that you fuel you body properly and avoid undoing all your hard work with poor eating.
    Good luck and (most importantly) Have FUN!