Hi there, Dutchie here

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site, so here's my introduction.
I'm Sara, from the Netherlands. I'm 28 years old, and have always struggled with my weight. It has gotten way too high, so now I am determined to make that lifestyle change and lose it all. My goals are very long term, because I am well aware that I need to deal with my food addictions and bad choices and not just do this for the weight loss.
In the end I would like to weigh 75 kilos, which is still overweight, but it means a loss of nearly 40 kilos. I am 112.3 now.
I am trying to do this by watching calories and exercise. I am planning to watch my calories first and when I have that under control start to focus on nutrition.

I'm looking for weight-loss buddies who can help me along who have done or are doing the same thing.

All the best,
Sara

Replies

• zeratul1080
    zeratul1080 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello,

If you want some motivational support or an extra friend to keep you accountable, I'm your man!
    I've been a MFP member for a while, it's certainly helped me a lot.
  • Nnemaranma
    Nnemaranma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm Nne, just started MFP lets see if i stick to it!!! i wanna loose 20lbs for now i give myself 2 months and then i will set another goal. seems realistic enough. my issue is i'm tooo lazy to cook
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    hey im Kelly i recently moved to the Netherlands!! feel free to add me :)
  • Roos2104
    Roos2104 Posts: 22
    Options
    I need to deal with my food addictions and bad choices and not just do this for the weight loss.

Hi Sara, I am Roos, 28, the Netherlands. I can relate to what you wrote. I'm stuck in a cycle of dieting and gaining weight. I need to deal with this. My main goal is to eat healthy. Three healthy meals, 2 healthy snacks. No over eating. I am 10 kg overweight, and hope to lose weight, but it is not my only goal. Feel free to add me, and message me for support. Good luck!

Greetings, Roos
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Woohooo, more Dutchies here!! I'm a 28 year old Dutchie living in London though... For the last 6 years with my boyfriend and our 4 year old son. Originally I'm from Zoetermeer :-)
    I started off being overweight as well, and I'm almost at a point where I'm not anymore :-) I lost almost 10 kilo (22 pounds) and I have another 5 to loose.
    This site works brilliantly I think and you make a lot of friends who can help you through the hard times!
    You can always add me if you want!

Cheers, Cynthia
  • MelvanDijk
    MelvanDijk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello Sara, my name's Melody, I'm English but living in the Netherlands with my Dutch husband and baby. I've only just started with mfp. I'm also looking for support. Feel free to add me.

Groetjes, Melody