What is your favoriet Video game?

Options

Replies

• dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    As in, all-time favorites? That's a tough call... I certainly love the classic Nintendo series (Zelda, Mario and Metroid), as well as Final Fantasy. More recently, the Assassin's Creed games and just about anything by BioWare (Dragon Age, Mass Effect) have been awesome.
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    How was lollipop chain saw? my all time favorites is FFVII, borderlands, and love me some left 4 dead awe zombies...

if you liked Left 4 Dead, definately go play Dead Island, trust me, you won't regret it. Currently, most of my video game time is spent playing Diablo 3 but I'm still trying to finish Mass Effect 2 so I can play Mass Effect 3. Other than that, I dabble with various FPS such as CoD, Bioshock, etc and of course any installment of FIFA. Used to play MMOs but I no longer have to time to make it worth it. I'm generally a huge fan of most zombie games, especially Resient Evil (can't wait for 6).
  • ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to iRacing.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    rainbow six vegas 2 (cant wait for ravensheild)

uncharted

little big planet

call of duty black ops

fable

I assume you play on PC... but unless I am really dumb.... Ravenshield was out for PC in March 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a link for me? Unless you speak of R6: Patriots...????

EDIT TO ADD RAVENSHELD LINK: http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=664
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    here's a clue....

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right,b ,a, b, a, select, start.....
  • puffidredz
    puffidredz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Is there any Video gamers out there? what are you playing right now? any good recommendations? I just got done with resident evil 5 and MW3 :) I do have final fantasy 13-2 but after how linear the last one was I'm very reluctant to play.

heh funny u should ask this because playing video games is part of the reason which caused me to gain all this weight! lol
    if ur into PC games, which is all i do, Diablo 3, Torchlight, Starcraft and World of Warcraft is what I play. in a few weeks/months, Torchlight 2 and Guild Wars 2 will be the new releases that alot of gamers are looking forward to.
  • puffidredz
    puffidredz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I could not get into Diablo 3 not sure why

because its boring
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Starcraft series is my favorite 1 or 2. I always find myself playing 2 when I have nothing else to play. It is my fall back game.
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    The Legend of Zelda series-finally beat Skyward Sword.

Also love Kingdom Hearts but it's been a while since anything new was out.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Dragon's Lair
    Space Ace
    Redneck Rampage
    Doom
    Duke Nukem

Yeah, I just dated myself...
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Max Payne I have the first two games. I beat the first game like a week after I got it. The second one took me about 2 months to finally beat. I am going to get the third one maybe around Christmas. I love these games. They are one of my favorites!!!
  • Exquizyt
    Exquizyt Posts: 33
    Options
    Portal... by far!
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Is there any Video gamers out there? what are you playing right now? any good recommendations? I just got done with resident evil 5 and MW3 :) I do have final fantasy 13-2 but after how linear the last one was I'm very reluctant to play.

heh funny u should ask this because playing video games is part of the reason which caused me to gain all this weight! lol
    if ur into PC games, which is all i do, Diablo 3, Torchlight, Starcraft and World of Warcraft is what I play. in a few weeks/months, Torchlight 2 and Guild Wars 2 will be the new releases that alot of gamers are looking forward to.
    mine too but instead of having chips as a snack, I tr and keep veggies and dip on hand :)
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Dragon's Lair
    Yeah, I just dated myself...

Heh, when I saw Dragon's Lair available as an iPhone app, I about peed myself. I have no idea how many quarters that game took from me in the arcades as a kid.
  • amberlitaaa
    Options
    Hmmm, of all time?
    Black Ops
    Kingdom Hearts
    Zelda: Link to the Past
    Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
    Super Mario Bros.
    Yoshi's Island
    Sonic Adventure
    Arkham Asylum
    Gears
    Beavis and Butthead

:)
  • archadtz
    archadtz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Many old time faves... Super Bros, Tetris, Metroid, Zelda, Bomberman, Bubble bobble

More in the last few years...
    Enjoy playing Starcraft on PC in the winter...

Have been playing Call of Duty Black Ops & Fable 3 on 360 the last 6 months.

Would love to connect with some new friends on 360. If you play COD Black Ops, msg me :)
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Exactly!! I have it installed on my PC now.. I save tons in quarters this way...
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas for sure. Battlefield 3 is decent.

FF13-2 isnt very linear, seeing as there's time jumps.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Skyrim (Elder Scrolls...Morrowind, Oblivion, ALL of it)

Diablo (even 3)

Right now I'm playing Torchlight in anticipation of playing Torchlight 2

I'm hoping to play Dragon's Dogma once the price goes down a little.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Hands down for me it is Dead Space, never get tired of playing it.. The next installment will be better with the first multiplayer campaign (so looking forward to that) next on my list would have to be Halo and then Modern Warfare......