Trying a whole new lifestyle, need help and motivation

Options
Hi Im wanting to lose around 50lb I know this won't happen overnight but help, advice and motivation would be much appreciated xxx
Sam
UK

Replies

• Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    Welcome...

I'm from London U.K :)

Ill send a friend request over! My only advice so far is stick to it, yes you will have days when you make bad choices but oh well you have to move on and get back on the right track :)

x
  • loz4082
    loz4082 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Set yourself small goals - 50lb will seem like a hugh mountain to climb at first - so concentrate on setting achievable goals (i.e. first 7lbs, 5% of your body weight etc). Also measure yourself (hips/waist/bust) as you may see the inches fall off before the lbs. Drink lots of water which will keep you fuller and less likely to reach for the sweet stuff. Eat a good healthy, filling breakfast for the same reason. Most importantly, enjoy yourself, don't worry if you have a bad day, draw a line and start again, but try not to let a bad day/weekend become a bad week/month. Oh, and try to increase your exercise - this will help with weight loss, fitness, confidence and body shape - and I can't manage to eat chocolate at the same time which helps me resist that too!!

Good luck!
  • Marty_D
    Marty_D Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    best of luck to you! No secret that its a lot easier to gain that it is to lose weight. Keep focused if you can on your goal. Not necessarily a goal weight but your goal of a better life. I may not be the best person to be offering advice as I struggle still but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your endeavour, I know you can do it!