help my thighs are too jiggly :P

Options
Hello people of myfitnesspal I'm a 19 year old girl ready to make a change. I have yo-yo-ed for a long time (I lost ten kilo a few months ago, then regained) but have recently decided that I want to be healthy rather then hungry. At the moment I'm a little chubby, or curvacious, depending on how one looks at it. I don't want to become really skinny or anything, but I do want to stop my thighs from moving independent from the rest of me (and recover from my chocoholicism). Healthy is my goal.

So if joining this site can make me a little less jiggly and a little more healthy then I am ready to go.
If anyone would like to be MFP buddies that would be groovy to :)
(I have a crazybuisy scheduled, but will do my best to be supportive and encouraging)
so, yea, woooo! lets do this :D
may the force be with us x

ps. I'm pretty positive and non-judgmental....just sayin' :P

Replies

• beckydunks
    beckydunks Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    hi its nice to find people on here a similiar age to me (i'm 21) :)
    I wouldnt worry too much about your "jiggly thighs" even the skinnest of people have wobbly bits :)

MFP is great for me, i've lost 6lb in just over a month with no exercise! I've just been eating lower calorie food, still eating chocolate!! and Mcdonalds! once a week as a treat! :) It's all about moderation!

Plus I've lost an inch all over :) joing MFP has been the best thing i've ever done, I've done weight watchers and it didnt really work for me lol
  • risingphoenix12
    Options
    Friend me :) I am happy to help on your journey :)