2011 GMC Terrain
  • naomiari
    naomiari Posts: 37
    Options
    2009 Honda accord
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    2011 Subaru Impresa Sti. It's blue. It's fast. It's a stick shift. And I love it :)
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    A CAR!!!!!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I currently drive my kids crazy... :laugh:

I drive a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan as we have 4 kids and I don't want any of them sitting directly next to one another. The one concession that I got was that its electric blue! I love my van!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    currently a chevy avalanche.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    2007 Toyota Camry with 28,008 miles on it - yea I don't drive much.
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    2013 Ford Explorer love it!! :love: (and so does my son as you can see in the first pic!) :happy:

Not sure how to make the 1st and last pic smaller so they fit, but if anyone can tell me that would be great!!

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

2012-04-22_18-20-05_159.jpg
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    peugeot 106. its a minty green colour, 1997 - bit old. But its my first car as i not long past my test and its cheap enough for me. And it does the job! =) love my little pug :tongue:
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    2009 Nissan 370Z.
    Up until the last few months, my wife and I always fought over who got to drive it to work. The novelty of it has finally started to wane on her. Unless it's right after I've had it detailed. :laugh:

255794_1901033558729_7331513_n.jpg

july2009014.jpg

july2009010.jpg
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    2003 Honda Civic. Its aight. Dream car is a recent beamer or an Acura Integra. Actually the fiance said it might be time to sell it and get something else (he's been a mechanic for years and owns his own repair shop so i bow to his opinion on car stuff). I wouldnt mind a mini cooper, either. We'll see what happens. If i get a new car Ill def post it up :)
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    A dented old 2006 Ford Focus as I spend all my money on the plane !

I call it the 6 Million Dollar Focus as it has had so many bits of it rebuilt thanks to the lack of skill displayed by the average UK driver !
    It is on its 4th rear bumper, 2nd front bumper has had 5 windscreens and 2 new bonnet catches .. thanks to the man who repaired the aircon and broke the original one !

Ideally I would have a 4 x 4 for getting to the airfield in the winter as its in the middle of nowhere down off road tracks .. a nice Landrover Defender or a Ford Maverick would be fab :bigsmile:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I drive my feet - walking is my vehicle unless I take the subway or bus. Obviously I don't have a car. I live in nyc and don't need one.
  • Adara13
    Adara13 Posts: 50
    Options
    To work a chauffeur driven Tshwane City Bus.

For other a 2009 Chevvy Aveo Hatchback that has 48 000km on it. White.

For horses and pulling the horse box or trailers or whatever a 1998 Izuzu twin cab, 2.8 turbo diesel in grey.

Edited to add that I needed a smaller car for the city that could survive dirt roads. And the Aveo was the only car that could fit my dressage and western saddle in the boot without hurting it. The Toyota, Volvo, BMW and Cooper could not. Yes I tried.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    '97 Nissan Almera, red :wink:
    It's newest car I have ever had, and smallest too. Changed from Volvo 940 to this :laugh:
    My Almera is rather nice to drive and very cheap to keep :smile: (And you can fit 18 dressage & jumping saddles in it, I proved it last year :laugh: )
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    An Astra sport 2005 .. piece o'crap, don't ever get one.
  • PatByrne82
    PatByrne82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    2008 Ford Fiesta
    And it's purple (aptly nicknamed Barney)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm borrowing my friends clapped out old Pajero 4WD. Nothing works in it, and sometimes it refuses to budge. In fact this week it's beginning to stay on when I remove the key, so I have to stall it to get it to stop. The odometer doesn't work, the speedometer doesn't work, the windscreen wipers stop half way across the screen, the side mirrors fall down in a bit of breeze. The seat doesn't move. It squeaks and groans and hisses. The other day I think I blew some sort of pipe that goes to the radiator, coz when we got out it was hissing and the radiator was empty! The bonnet doesn't close properly, and there's a patch of rust near the hinge that I'm afraid will just come away one day soon.

Oh, and I once found grass growing in the drivers side footwell :)

I love that car!
  • Adara13
    Adara13 Posts: 50
    Options
    '97 Nissan Almera, red :wink:
    It's newest car I have ever had, and smallest too. Changed from Volvo 940 to this :laugh:
    My Almera is rather nice to drive and very cheap to keep :smile: (And you can fit 18 dressage & jumping saddles in it, I proved it last year :laugh: )

Lol, nice to know! Used to ride with a lady who drove a new Porch, she sold it because she could onlly fit 3 bales of hay in it! She drives a SUV now, just can't remember which one!
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Up til 4 weeks ago a 2002 Toyota Previa, best car ever! Fits in all the children (4 of them) plus guitars, amps and their friends! Take out the seats and go to the builders yard to buy brick and cement and put sheets of plasterboard of the roof to build the extension!
    Unfortunately some teenager wasn't concentrating and was on the wrong side of the road going through the Ashdown Forest and slammed into the front drivers side. Everyone ok but sadly too expensive to repair.
    Now driving son's red 1 litre Corsar. If I'm going up hill I have to switch off the air con because the engine can't cope!