50 lbs & healthy BMI

Options
2»

Replies

• kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that's a huge accomplishment!! If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take?? I seem to be moving at a verrrrry slow pace! Any words of advice are greatly appreciated, you are an inspiration!!
    253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that's a huge accomplishment!! If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take?? I seem to be moving at a verrrrry slow pace! Any words of advice are greatly appreciated, you are an inspiration!!
    253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Um I statred losing weight when I got pregnant in April of 2008 (lost 18lbs while Pregnant) but I didn't start "trying" until December 22nd, 2008 - that's when my daughter was born. The first half was easy, it melted off - I've changed my eating habits 100% and the weight is coming off still, just slower. I really need to incorporate a regular exercise routine into my life, I think that's what will get me the final 25lbs - I just HATE exercise.

**I just copied and pasted that from above lol thought I'd say that in case someone already read it once. haha :smile: It has taken me 9 almost 10 months - looks like it will take me about a year and a half total if I keep on track to lose my full 75. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!